"i felt it in the music"

liddybuck01

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jun 22 2012, 02:42 PM)
QUOTE (Garden Dancer @ Jun 22 2012, 06:02 AM)
QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 20 2012, 10:44 PM)
ladies.... does the music of Rush ever make you have that "oh-so-special", tingly feeling?

Geddy's Bass gets me there, so damn easy.

(bass+sexycute=Me, melted)

for guitar, it's Steve Vai.

OMG, what I'd do to have just ... blush4.gif

Just thinking about either of those men puts me in my warm happy zone... heart.gif b_sigh.gif

Geddy's bass playing is the sexiest thing ever that isn't actually sex yes.gif

Gives me a mindgasm!

yes.gif That man oozes sex appeal!

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jun 23 2012, 02:31 AM)
This thread is kinda turning me on..

tongue.gif  ph34r.gif  cool10.gif

Imagine what Geddy's quick, strong bass fingers can do to erm.. someone's body parts

Little bit of  tongue.gif, some quick finger movement  dazed025.gif, maybe the double shocker  1022.gif

GeddyFinal.gif  cosmo.gif  bd.gif yes please!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

tempted.gif drool1.gif tempted.gif Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!! tempted.gif drool1.gif tempted.gif

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jun 22 2012, 06:31 PM)

tongue.gif ph34r.gif cool10.gif

Imagine what Geddy's quick, strong bass fingers can do to erm.. someone's body parts

Little bit of tongue.gif, some quick finger movement dazed025.gif, maybe the double shocker 1022.gif

GeddyFinal.gif cosmo.gif bd.gif yes please!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/smilies/smiley2285.gif

But add AlexFinal.gif

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/smilies/s045.gif

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 23 2012, 10:35 PM)
ok, here's how my brain works...

meet Alex. meet his wife. woo the wife, see if she "goes that way". boom - 3 way. laugh.gif

Hmmn. Wonder if a similar strategy would work with Steve Vai and his lovely wife... wink.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 20 2012, 10:41 PM)
QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 21 2012, 01:38 AM)
Of course, we know this is all just wishful thinking. But, just in case the guys happen to come across this board, I have to put my intentions out there. laugh.gif

Indeed! I mean, how else are they gonna know?! laugh.gif

Well, you could always hold up a big sign over your head at the show that says "In The Mood" with an arrow pointing to you.

I'm just sayin'...

2.gif

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 23 2012, 09:35 PM)
ok, here's how my brain works...

meet Alex. meet his wife. woo the wife, see if she "goes that way". boom - 3 way. laugh.gif

BAHAHA!!!!!

When I met Alex at a party his wife wasn't around.

Just sayin

tongue.gif

Edited by Ya_Big_Tree

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jun 22 2012, 05:31 PM)

tongue.gif ph34r.gif cool10.gif

Little bit of tongue.gif, some quick finger movement dazed025.gif, maybe the double shocker 1022.gif

GeddyFinal.gif cosmo.gif bd.gif yes please!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Good God, I would NEVER have such thoughts!

blush4.gif

*ahem*

What I meant to say, before I got distracted by SchemingDemon's post is...

Yes, that is one of the reasons I am such a fan and I see that I am in the same boat with many other people, male and female, as well.

I totally have Rushgasms, braingasms, whatever you want to call it. Earlier today my fiance asked me if I was taking a few pairs of pants and panties to change into at the show and I said, "What, to wrap around my head with?"

The tingly feeling is in my brain though, which can still be very exciting. I was always the girl to date the physics or nuclear engineering major because I was so turned on by how smart they were.

So I guess Rush is the rock equal of dating a smart guy. Except there are three smart guys and one of them is ultra-hot.

I can't explain it but sometimes when I hear certain songs, my brain is just like. F**K YES!!! I WANT MORE!!!

Time to update this. Yes!!!! I too get the "feelings" whenever I hear them play on and on in concert from the 1970s or 80s. Mostly the G.U.P. Tour of 1984. The ways that Geddy sings is also another "send shiver down my spine" moment-both live and in the studio. Gahhhh....He is soooo...hot there!