ABC 1974 Live in Cleveland

ACL

On Tuesday when buying the Clockwork Angles Album, I also picked up the Agora Ballroom, Cleveland, Ohio, 26th August 1974 Live Album.

http://www.amazon.com/ABC-1974-Rush/dp/B00...39684996&sr=8-2

This Album is amazing, includes Fancy Dancer/Bad Boy/Garden Road which I had never heard before. The songs have a great electricity about them, played a little up tempo and Neil may be accused of over playing in every song, but its great! So happy I found this!

enjoy 2.gif

QUOTE (ytserush @ Jul 13 2012, 04:37 PM)
Was this MP3 sourced?

Hard to say definitively, but it sounds like it might have been. Certainly, there are audible cuts between songs, and the frequency response isn't as nice as it is on some of the better bootlegs of this show.

QUOTE (ACL @ Jun 14 2012, 09:49 AM)
On Tuesday when buying the Clockwork Angles Album, I also picked up the Agora Ballroom, Cleveland, Ohio, 26th August 1974 Live Album.

http://www.amazon.com/ABC-1974-Rush/dp/B00...39684996&sr=8-2

This Album is amazing, includes Fancy Dancer/Bad Boy/Garden Road which I had never heard before.  The songs have a great electricity about them, played a little up tempo and Neil may be accused of over playing in every song, but its great!  So happy I found this!

enjoy 2.gif

trink39.gif

It is Fricken Brilliant! The hyperdrive energy on it is addictive. Especially love "in the End" with the thick opening bass line, Geddy's counting segeway, and Alex's solo.... on of the top songs of all times, IMO

Edited by Animate

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Jun 14 2012, 07:35 PM)
I bought the blue vinyl - couldn't resist that cool colored vinyl.

That's weird. I just got mine yesterday (it's awesome!) and mine is black. Did yours specifically say it was blue when you bought it?

Edited by skullchrist

QUOTE (Ron2112 @ Jul 14 2012, 06:24 AM)
QUOTE (ytserush @ Jul 13 2012, 04:37 PM)
Was this MP3 sourced?

Hard to say definitively, but it sounds like it might have been. Certainly, there are audible cuts between songs, and the frequency response isn't as nice as it is on some of the better bootlegs of this show.

Thanks, Ron.

Based on that representation I'll stick with the various versions of footware I have already that sound better.

I really wanted to get this (CD and vinyl) since it's quasi-legit, but no way am I paying for Mp3s even though the packaging looks pretty cool.