Which CA titles will make good "Pee-break" songs?

GeminiRising79

QUOTE (Steely Caress @ Jun 11 2012, 10:06 PM)
I do not need pee breaks at a Rush show. Although Roll the bones and Secret touch could make me think about it this time wink.gif

Please RUSH play Roll The Bones! It'll be just us while the rap-hatin' fools flee the scene to pee! One on one with Ged, Alex, and Neil.... hell yeah, baby!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ Jun 11 2012, 11:46 PM)
I do not need pee breaks at a Rush show. Although Roll the bones and Secret touch could make me think about it this time wink.gif

Please RUSH play Roll The Bones! It'll be just us while the rap-hatin' fools flee the scene to pee! One on one with Ged, Alex, and Neil.... hell yeah, baby!

goodpost.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ Jun 12 2012, 01:46 AM)

rofl3.gif

I like yer style! I'll be there too!

I have seen Rush 37 times so if I have to pee, I generally go. Their are exceptions. I would never have peed during Presto or Camera eye on Time Machine! 1022.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 10 2012, 07:13 PM)
Oh good, look who's back. And what a shock, he doesn't like the new album eyesre4.gif

Yeah, really. I was wondering when he would come around and start trolling again.

But to answer the question....for me, none.

But for you, it sounds like you'd rather pee ON the album as much as you would like to pee DURING it's playing.

Hey, there's a weird fetish in there somewhere.... laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 12 2012, 10:04 AM)
Oh good, look who's back. And what a shock, he doesn't like the new album eyesre4.gif

Yeah, really. I was wondering when he would come around and start trolling again.

But for you, it sounds like you'd rather pee ON the album as much as you would like to pee DURING it's playing.

Seven Cities of Yellow Gold

QUOTE (jacob's ladder @ Jun 12 2012, 10:12 AM)
I think headlong flight or clockwork angels or the garden would be a good time for a pee break.

Maybe a good time to pee my pants from excitement!

ohmy.gif

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ Jun 12 2012, 01:11 PM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 12 2012, 10:04 AM)

Seven Cities of Yellow Gold

z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (jacob's ladder @ Jun 12 2012, 10:12 AM)
I think headlong flight or clockwork angels or the garden would be a good time for a pee break.

yeah cuz these songs are gonna suck live wacko.gif

QUOTE (Witchunter @ Jun 12 2012, 01:28 PM)
Id snap a clothes pin on it before I would get up and leave any Rush song.Just saying! confused13.gif

Right you are good sir. The only song I would consider leaving for is Dog Years, and even then I'd probably stick around because it's Rush Live.

At $150 a ticket, you'll have to drag me out of there kicking and screaming. Hell, you'd probably have to drag me out of there kicking and screaming if the show was free. IT'S F***ING RUSH!

QUOTE (Dscrapre @ Jun 12 2012, 02:37 PM)
QUOTE (Witchunter @ Jun 12 2012, 01:28 PM)
Id snap a clothes pin on it before I would get up and leave any Rush song.Just saying! confused13.gif

Right you are good sir. The only song I would consider leaving for is Dog Years

see i would stick around for dog years and leave for bu2b.