Thank you Rush!

ArrowSnake

I just want to thank Neil, Geddy, Alex and Nick for giving us the masterpiece that is Clockwork Angels. This album is so beautiful and moving it makes me proud and grateful to be a Rush Fan.

The songwriting and lyrics on CA are way beyond my expectations, and my expectations were high! I loved Vapor Trails and Snakes & Arrows very much but CA is in another league. I am so grateful that the boys still produce such greatness at this point in their career.

Thank you Rush, for giving me inspiration and happiness and the soundtrack to my life!

2.gif greatest band ever!

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 9 2012, 02:05 PM)
yes i'd like to thank all 3 for the nice handful of songs from ca and coming up with something far better than the garbage that was s & a.

What do you mean by "handful"?

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 9 2012, 03:35 PM)
yes i'd like to thank all 3 for the nice handful of songs from ca and coming up with something far better than the garbage that was s & a.

6-7 tunes for me as i didn't like the whole album. how bout you?

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 9 2012, 02:38 PM)

I like all of them except I can't seem to penetrate Carnies. Oh, and Halo effect would be skipable except when I'm listening to CA as a concept from front to back.

I was just wondering why you would enter someone's thread that is thanking Rush for putting out CA just to make a statement that you really don't like it. But I see that you do like most of it, so my initial impression was off.

Sorry.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 9 2012, 03:41 PM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 9 2012, 02:38 PM)

I like all of them except I can't seem to penetrate Carnies. Oh, and Halo effect would be skipable except when I'm listening to CA as a concept from front to back.

I was just wondering why you would enter someone's thread that is thanking Rush for putting out CA just to make a statement that you really don't like it. But I see that you do like most of it, so my initial impression was off.

Sorry.

i can see how we all hear things differently. i love carnies and halo effect is a very good number imo and you probably like caravan and bu2b, where i don't care for them. a little something for everyone on this album.

I hate to say it but its the best album since Moving Pictures! And this is coming from someone who absolutley loved Signals!

This album is simply incredible! All the little parts are starting to come together and with every listen I realize that this album is a masterpiece!

Simply Awesome!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 9 2012, 03:38 PM)

6-7 tunes used to be a whole Rush album way back then.

In the fullness of time, a band to celebrate and respect.

I just received the fanpack in the mail today and finally did the "proper listen" of the actual CD, with lyrics in hand, on my stereo system (with the same Klipsch speakers I've had since Hold Your Fire). My astonishment of this masterpiece has now reached previously unthinkable levels. Wow.

Thank you Alex, Geddy, Neil, Nick, and crew!

I've listened to the album all the way through 4 times now, and I couldn't be happier with this masterpiece they've created. Far exceeded my expectations. Reminds me why I love this band so much! If this is their swan song, they're going out on an incredibly high note. Just a beautiful album.

This review thread has like a 80% rate of fans saying "exceeds" "beyond" "ratings" "Signals" "Moving Pictures"...

Speak up people. This is the direction of the fans' feedback for this MP masterpiece.

Kudos to RUSH and the fans. Who could be happier in this symbiosis?

Ahh, Carnies just came on. GTG

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 10 2012, 04:37 AM)
I hate to say it but its the best album since Moving Pictures! And this is coming from someone who absolutley loved Signals!

This album is simply incredible! All the little parts are starting to come together and with every listen I realize that this album is a masterpiece!

Simply Awesome!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Agreed!

2.gif