Contest!

Jack Aubrey

OK, it's been suggested that a tenth thread should join the nine pinned ones. The trouble is, I don't know which one to pin! So far, we have all of our game threads pinned and a thread about pinned threads because I'm a smartass. Now I need your help. What should be the tenth pinned thread? Should it be a thread that gets a lot of traffic like the Star Wars thread? Or can any of you think of a new game? We'll take the best suggestions, poll them, and pin the winner. Now, I did call this a contest, and what's a contest without a prize, right? Well, the winner will have the satisfaction of seeing his thread pinned in this forum and will also receive the adulation of the forum regulars. An excellent prize on which you just can't put a monetary value! So, good posting and good luck. I look forward to your input! Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 10 2005, 01:22 PM)
OK, it's been suggested that a tenth thread should join the nine pinned ones. The trouble is, I don't know which one to pin! So far, we have all of our game threads pinned and a thread about pinned threads because I'm a smartass. Now I need your help. What should be the tenth pinned thread? Should it be a thread that gets a lot of traffic like the Star Wars thread? Or can any of you think of a new game? We'll take the best suggestions, poll them, and pin the winner. Now, I did call this a contest, and what's a contest without a prize, right? Well, the winner will have the satisfaction of seeing his thread pinned in this forum and will also receive the adulation of the forum regulars. An excellent prize on which you just can't put a monetary value! So, good posting and good luck. I look forward to your input!

Well I vote for the "24" thread because I am a huge fan of that tv show and that would be cool to see that pinned as well. yes.gif

Edited by Ru5h F@n

How about a coming to dvd thread.

Or a new trailer thread

Third line third thought an Alyssa Milano thread because she is the hottest women on the face of the earth. wub.gif wub.gif heart.gif

Edited by Batman

QUOTE (Batman @ Jun 11 2005, 08:42 AM)
Or a new trailer thread
Third line third thought an Alyssa Milano thread because she is the hottest women on the face of the earth. wub.gif wub.gif heart.gif

The coming to dvd thread is a good idea. We discussed having one thread for all trailers before, but the consensus was that every new trailer should have it's own thread. It's better that way in order to discuss them individually.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 11 2005, 10:56 AM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Jun 11 2005, 08:42 AM)
Or a new trailer thread
Third line third thought an Alyssa Milano thread because she is the hottest women on the face of the earth. wub.gif  wub.gif  heart.gif

The coming to dvd thread is a good idea. We discussed having one thread for all trailers before, but the consensus was that every new trailer should have it's own thread. It's better that way in order to discuss them individually.

yes.gif I agree. That would be a good one. trink39.gif

Yea, comming soon.. new Dvd thread new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

or the "what are u watchin now"...teeehee cuz i made that 1 ph34r.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jun 12 2005, 06:17 PM)
Yea, comming soon.. new Dvd thread new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
or the "what are u watchin now"...teeehee cuz i made that 1 ph34r.gif

what she said....

bumper.gif

Are all suggestions in? Is it time to button this thing up and poll?

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 15 2005, 04:30 PM)
bumper.gif

Are all suggestions in? Is it time to button this thing up and poll?

I guess not. OK, we go to poll tomorrow.