Rush poster

Priest2112

Not sure if this is what you're looking for...but there is an MP lithograph in a pack with an S&A one on the Rush Backstage Club.

http://www.rushbackstage.com/rushbackstage/accessories-etc/rush-litho-pack-/index.html

It's pretty cool. Also, not sure if you've ordered through them before, but they are fantastic. I've ordered so many things over the years, and never an issue with them!

Good Luck! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Priest2112 @ May 28 2012, 03:03 PM)
You don't happen to know the dimensions of those Litho packs?

No, I don't. But, they have an area where you can send them questions.

Again, they've always been super helpful with me in the past, and my questions have always been answered in a timely manner.

Send them the question, and I'm sure they can give you the exact dimensions. 1022.gif

This isn't going to help about your poster, but I thought I'd chime in about the awesomeness of RushBackstage: on Tuesday, the 22nd, I ordered a few things, understanding there would be a 4-6 week delivery wait, so I mentally checked off the middle of June as when I should expect the package. Well, this morning I stretched languidly, decided to putter around the garden, and a mail van showed up and gave me my package! 6 days for shipping, and that includes the weekend! Not too shabby at all! I immediately sat down and read through my shiny new Vapor Trail tour book.

wub.gif ph34r.gif cool.gif

Edited by Mika

Me too. In all the times I've ordered from them, and that's quite a lot, I've never had even a single minor issue with anything. The stuff is high quality, it gets to you fast, and they have great communication. Just awesome all around. I quit buying stuff at the shows many tours ago simply because I can get everything I want and them some from the Rush store and not have to lug it around at the show, plus I can take my time looking instead of being crushed at the front of the line at the shows.

I had a question late last year and called them and they went out of their way to help me. Then, they e-mailed me about a month later regarding the same topic after there was a change in the situation (I was looking for a TM T-shirt on closeout for my bro in an XL and they originally didn't have any and then eventually found more and let me know). Definitely top notch folks.

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ May 29 2012, 02:13 PM)
Me too. In all the times I've ordered from them, and that's quite a lot, I've never had even a single minor issue with anything. The stuff is high quality, it gets to you fast, and they have great communication. Just awesome all around. I quit buying stuff at the shows many tours ago simply because I can get everything I want and them some from the Rush store and not have to lug it around at the show, plus I can take my time looking instead of being crushed at the front of the line at the shows.

I got the Cleveland DVD a day early from the backstage club. I wonder if I'll get CA a day early. smile.gif But I preordered them both so we'll see.