Hello everyone, I'm back

ArrowSnake

Justed wanted to say hello to everyone. I haven't posted on this site in two years!

I haven't been to any shows of the Time Machine tour, and it breaks my heart. I lost my job around that time and didn't really have the finances to go and see Rush again. Everything is ok now, I have a new job and I'm also studying cultural sciences on the side.

But the fact that I had to miss the Time Machine tour because I had no money at the time is still something I regret very much. It was too heartbreaking for me to listen to Rush and post on this forum. I hope this makes sense.

Anyway, I'm over it now. I'm looking forward to the new album and tour! Headlong Flight is a great song and I think the new album will be great. I loved Snakes & Arrows and Vapor Trails too...

So, hello everyone! I'm glad to be back!

2.gif rules!

trink39.gif

Nice to have you back.

Welcome back! I became a (serious) Rush fan and joined the site while you were away. I look forward to getting to know you and sharing the excitement of the upcoming album and tour! Hang in there - your long wait is nearly over! 2.gif bekloppt.gif

I know the feeling all too well man. Mistakes, poor judgment on my part . I have the TM DVD, can't even bring myself to open and watch it. I live in Akron, an hour south of The Q. And now at over $200 a ticket, I'm almost pissed at them! No more outdoor shows like Blossom Music Center? Fuuuuuuu!

But hey welcome back!