Happy Mother's Day

RushCanuck

I have two mothers...(biological and step)

My step mother is my favorite person on earth. My biological mother...not so much...

HAILZ TO ALL MOTHERS

I think I now live for this day. There definitely is a sense of pride in knowing I'm a mom. I love being a mom and would love even more to have another 2-3-4 kids. laugh.gif

I hope all the other moms out there had a great day and were spoiled some. We deserve it!

QUOTE (Janie @ May 13 2012, 08:30 PM)
I think I now live for this day. There definitely is a sense of pride in knowing I'm a mom. I love being a mom and would love even more to have another 2-3-4 kids. laugh.gif

I hope all the other moms out there had a great day and were spoiled some. We deserve it!

And love being catered to like a queen? I sure hope so, you moms deserve it.

Mother's Day is a day from my wife to relax, so I make sure she gets all the cleaning done on Sat. laugh.gif Just kidding.... with my kids both being old enough, they do help a lot. I cut the grass, washed all 3 cars, made dinner and cleaned the bathroom. My daughter vacuumed and cleaned the kitchen, and my son did the dishes and dusted.

We also went to my parents' house for brunch. My dad made crepes (we filled them with fruit and whipped cream,) bacon and sausage. My brother brought smoked salmon and bagels and I made made-to-order omelets... it was quite the feast with mimosas and everything!