Just an FYI.

snowdog2112

After starting to put stuff up over a year ago I'm finally replacing all my videos that have watermarks with clean copies so if the people who followed my thread before want to finally get clean copies or if you've just never seen any of this before I just thought I'd let people know. The vast majority of the stuff on my youtube channel isn't viewable anywhere else on the internet that I've ever found. I did put up a few tiny clips from other obscure sites that weren't already on youtube for the sake of completeness but in terms of total running time they're a pretty insignificant part of the total. The vast majority is from old VHS tapes and I've tried not to duplicate anyone else's youtube vids and I'm not uploading anything the band has for sale.

I just got the full registered software recently and I intend to replace the watermarked copies around one video a day if I can and there are now around 85 videos there. Many of them are not watermarked anyway, though. I've already replaced a few recently and I've still got a few more new things to put up as well. After that I'm probably going to start putting up my soundboard bootleg collection. A lot of the better ones either aren't on youtube at all or maybe only a few songs from each are and even then a lot of them are inferior versions.

I'm working on the hour long Peart interview with Pamela Wallin from 1996 now which is my favorite interview he's ever done. Then I'll get to the rest of my old VHS stuff that's currently watermarked on youtube. The hour long Hold Your Fire doc, Peart on Politically Incorrect, all the old MuchMusic Spotlight shows from the early 90s, various award shows, the clip of Alex in an F-18, all the MTV and Old Grey Whistle Test footage from the Power Windows era, the Toronto Mayor's Award, the Toronto Arts Award, an interview composite of Geddy I made from the early 80s, an extended version of the Alex interview from 1982, and a bunch of other rare things Rush fans may want to see or download.

Again, just letting people know about the improvement, some of you may have already found my channel or followed my thread last year. If it's new to you then have fun and if it's not then just move along! laugh.gif I'm just doing this to share with other fans, I don't have any ads on my page or care about views or anything, this is just a friendly notice.

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee

Well, I already subscribe to his channel so tongue.gif

You can see his stuff here: http://www.youtube.com/user/xxxx15us?feature=watch

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Apr 27 2012, 08:46 AM)
Well, I already subscribe to his channel so tongue.gif

You can see his stuff here: http://www.youtube.com/user/xxxx15us?feature=watch

Thanks for the working Link - lot of interesting stuff there.

Holy crap, guys, sorry! I just noticed this. I guess I assumed that it would just link you to my channel and not your own. Oh well, at least you've got it now. Whoops! laugh.gif I'm going to replace some more over the weekend.