Alex Lifeson: The High Times Interview

Jag2112

QUOTE (OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan @ Apr 20 2012, 07:25 PM)
http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u351/Discipleoflerxst/Neiljoint.jpg

Look at this picture.

They are baked and I firmly believe (and have always since I first saw this picture) that a joint was photoshopped out of Neils fingers. He is, or was clearly holding a joint when this picture was taken and Alex confirmed it (in my eyes) in the High Times article.

Guess this answers the thread from a while ago asking if the boys ever did drugs.

Photoshop has been around since the 70s? wink.gif

Wow, great article, I'm currently pursuing a MMJ license here in the states to help control my Epilepsy and treat the painful headaches I still get after right temporal lobe surgery. I've already received a verbal approval from my Dr but he says his office can't help me with the paperwork and that I have to file for an application through the state of Nevada. A copy of my medical records will prove that I have an acceptable condition on the list of conditions MMJ is used to treat.

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Apr 25 2012, 01:20 AM)
Wow, great article, I'm currently pursuing a MMJ license here in the states to help control my Epilepsy and treat the painful headaches I still get after right temporal lobe surgery. I've already received a verbal approval from my Dr but he says his office can't help me with the paperwork and that I have to file for an application through the state of Nevada. A copy of my medical records will prove that I have an acceptable condition on the list of conditions MMJ is used to treat.

Hey uhh, wanna meet up at the show in Vegas? nudge nudge, wink wink cool10.gif

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Apr 25 2012, 12:57 AM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Apr 25 2012, 01:20 AM)

Hey uhh, wanna meet up at the show in Vegas? nudge nudge, wink wink cool10.gif

Let's talk about it... wink.gif

QUOTE (jacob's ladder @ Apr 27 2012, 10:42 AM)
They are such a secret band and drug use is kept very under the radar it's weird he would do this article.

Geddy on Caress Of Steel: "I think we were pretty high when we wrote that record, and it sounds like it."

Such a great article! Does anyone happen to know where the artwork comes from at the top and bottom of it comes from? Is that something Cygnus-X1 made, is it from the High Times article? Did ALEX paint it or something?

http://cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/albums/clockwork-angels-wm2.jpg

I loved the whole article, smoking, band history, CA talk, and strings but found the art the most interesting peice.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Apr 27 2012, 12:31 PM)
Such a great article! Does anyone happen to know where the artwork comes from at the top and bottom of it comes from? Is that something Cygnus-X1 made, is it from the High Times article? Did ALEX paint it or something?

http://cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/albums/clockwork-angels-wm2.jpg

I loved the whole article, smoking, band history, CA talk, and strings but found the art the most interesting peice.

It's artwork from Clockwork Angels.

For some previews of the artwork, click HERE.