Vapor Trails official remix?

CrossedSignals

QUOTE (monger @ Apr 15 2012, 12:22 AM)
QUOTE (presto123 @ Apr 14 2012, 11:48 PM)

I agree. I previewed it in the car cranked tonight and it sounded pretty darn good. 1022.gif

You got a link to the remix you can help me out with? I would be much obliged.

2.gif

Send brunosamppa from page 1 of this thread a PM and I'm sure he will be glad to send you a link. I don't want to give out his link without permission as he sent me a PM with the link.

I got it and it sounds pretty good. It's as good or better as the Hildie version from late last year. I'll have to compare them.

The sad thing is that the band could probably put out and even better version. It's been proved that it can be improved by fans so why the wait on the new version based on the original recordings? The 10th anniversary is here and you would think it would be here, but then I think Rush is up to some other project just now.

Just wanna give brunosamppa props with his remix of VT- youve really managed to strip away some of the muddiness and distortion. If some of the others on this forum have been discouraged or turned off of listening to it because of the lack of clarity, give it a try. You might be surprised. Cheers!

AlexFinal.gif <--Sorry but whenever I look at this emoticon of Al, it just looks like he's beatin off! biggrin.gif