When Do We Get A Release Date And Track Listing?

presto123

When Do We Get A Release Date And Track Listing?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. When Do We Get A Release Date And Track Listing?

• before the single is released
    • after the single is released
    • the day before the record comes out
    • after the record comes out

I hope we get to hear a sample soon. As I said over on RIAB just now I'm excited to get whatever we can but the suggestion that they might play all of Signals based on that art (if it's real, I doubt final tourbook art exists 6 months before the tour starts) is far-fetched in more than one way, I think. In no way can I see them highlighting another anniversary of an old album while designing a tour to promote the brand new album. That just won't work.

Not buyin' it. "Very trusted source" or not, that's a retarded album cover. The tour book image, I could maybe see that being real, but still looks like someone threw together some random elements and called it done. Hardly the quality of past efforts.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Apr 3 2012, 10:30 AM)
Not buyin' it. "Very trusted source" or not, that's a retarded album cover. The tour book image, I could maybe see that being real, but still looks like someone threw together some random elements and called it done. Hardly the quality of past efforts.

Agreed, it could be real but it's amazing how much perspective you can get on things when you look at history.

Check out this news from March 13, 2007 about the "claimed to be confirmed" cover for S&A. It's real art, but it's not the cover.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Snakes and Arrows album cover confirmed?

Over the weekend, a German site posted an image of what they claimed to be the Snakes & Arrows album cover. This one - unlike a previous image obtained from the Snakes & Arrows sell sheet - was very well-received by fans. There's some more evidence now that this is indeed the album cover. Andrew of the Q107 Rock Report claims to have seen the album cover at the world premier listening party for the album, and just verified the image.

Click the link on RIAB for the rest and the image:

http://www.rushisaband.com/display.php?id=851

I trust Ed is doing his best but that doesn't mean everything is correct the first time.

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Apr 3 2012, 10:37 AM)

Agreed, it could be real but it's amazing how much perspective you can get on things when you look at history.

Check out this news from March 13, 2007 about the "claimed to be confirmed" cover for S&A. It's real art, but it's not the cover.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Over the weekend, a German site posted an image of what they claimed to be the Snakes & Arrows album cover. This one - unlike a previous image obtained from the Snakes & Arrows sell sheet - was very well-received by fans. There's some more evidence now that this is indeed the album cover. Andrew of the Q107 Rock Report claims to have seen the album cover at the world premier listening party for the album, and just verified the image.

I trust Ed is doing his best but that doesn't mean everything is correct the first time.

Yeah, I remember that... well, not that post specifically, but I remember seeing that image before the release and thinking that it was a great cover. Then, unfortunately, I saw the real one sad.gif

I know Ed's doing his best and I'm not slighting him or anyone else for reporting this stuff. But I'm still not buying this one wink.gif

Could be some interior art. Could be the back of the CD. Who knows. But I'd wager that it's not the front CD art. Maybe it's the unfinished art for the Headlong Flight single, and it's just missing the band name and song title.

QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ Apr 3 2012, 05:31 PM)
Got to be Signals in it's entirety, why the dalmatian otherwise?

I'm assuming the cover will end up with the album title and Rush on it, but I think the 2112 reference is brilliant, if this is the actual cover.

Roll on more news!!!!! 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Isn't it 2.45 on the clock??? - just sayin'

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Apr 3 2012, 10:50 AM)
QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Apr 3 2012, 10:37 AM)

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Yeah, I remember that... well, not that post specifically, but I remember seeing that image before the release and thinking that it was a great cover. Then, unfortunately, I saw the real one sad.gif

I know Ed's doing his best and I'm not slighting him or anyone else for reporting this stuff. But I'm still not buying this one wink.gif

Could be some interior art. Could be the back of the CD. Who knows. But I'd wager that it's not the front CD art. Maybe it's the unfinished art for the Headlong Flight single, and it's just missing the band name and song title.

Yeah, no band or album name, the hour and minute hands appear to be reversed, and the "clock showing 21:12" thing was already done in the Hold Your Fire album art, I doubt the tourbook is done this early, etc.

Some of this may be from rough drafts of internal album art or something, otherwise I'm not buying it, either.

QUOTE (greyfriar @ Apr 3 2012, 05:55 PM)
QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ Apr 3 2012, 05:31 PM)
Got to be Signals in it's entirety, why the dalmatian otherwise?

I'm assuming the cover will end up with the album title and Rush on it, but I think the 2112 reference is brilliant, if this is the actual cover.

Roll on more news!!!!!  1022.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  1022.gif

Isn't it 2.45 on the clock??? - just sayin'

Yeah, someone pointed that out on another thread. It's got to be a 2112 reference though, just one they've messed up laugh.gif

QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ Apr 3 2012, 10:46 AM)
QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 3 2012, 08:36 AM)
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t254/snaked_arrowed/Something%20New/ClockworkAngelsCOVER7.jpg

Perhaps at 9:12pm?

As in 21:12?!?!

If this happened, it would be awesome! 2.gif

Where did this photo come from?

The photo came from here: http://www.rushisaband.com/blog/2012/04/03...urbook-revealed