The 2012-13 Miami Dolphins Thread

laughedatbytime

Not a good deal for the Raiders...but everyone else other than the Raider front office knew that at the time.

In their defense, they were coming off a late Monday night game, traveling about as far as any team could to a 1:00 (Eastern) start time, then may have worn down in their black unis in the South Florida heat.

I take that back, there's really no excuse for losing to the 2012 Dolphins.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Sep 16 2012, 05:23 PM)
Not a good deal for the Raiders...but everyone else other than the Raider front office knew that at the time.

In their defense, they were coming off a late Monday night game, traveling about as far as any team could to a 1:00 (Eastern) start time, then may have worn down in their black unis in the South Florida heat.

I know you don't expect much but , you gotta love Miami absolutely kicking ass.

QUOTE (nappy2112 @ Sep 16 2012, 05:23 PM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Sep 16 2012, 05:23 PM)

I know you don't expect much but , you gotta love Miami absolutely kicking ass.

Not sure who that team wearing white that showed up today was, but I'd like to see it about 14 more times in the next few months.

Icing the kicker never works anyway. I think it's a stupid concept. I saw that happen last week in the Redskins vs Rams game. I guess fortunately for the Rams, the guy missed the second one too. Oh well.

From what I saw, Tannehill didn't look too sharp. Also, I don't understand why Reggie Bush only got 10 carries. I guess it doesn't really matter. They would have one if Carpenter hadn't missed two field goals.

QUOTE (hulkhogan @ Sep 23 2012, 06:38 PM)
Icing the kicker never works anyway. I think it's a stupid concept. I saw that happen last week in the Redskins vs Rams game. I guess fortunately for the Rams, the guy missed the second one too. Oh well.

From what I saw, Tannehill didn't look too sharp. Also, I don't understand why Reggie Bush only got 10 carries. I guess it doesn't really matter. They would have one if Carpenter hadn't missed two field goals.

I know! Put yourself in the kickers shoes... I know I would be more nervous thinking the timeout is coming, but knowing a timeout cannot come will make me focus solely on the kick

QUOTE (hulkhogan @ Sep 23 2012, 05:38 PM)

Bush went out before the half with a knee. Icing the kicker did work for the Jets but not for the Fins.

They would have one if Carpenter hadn't missed two field goals.

Let it be known that I am retarded for my inability to distinguish between "one" and "won"

Also, I will amend my statement about icing the kicker never working, by saying that it never seems to work for Miami. Miami has sucked for far too long. I miss having a winning Dolphins team to root for.

Edited by hulkhogan

QUOTE (hulkhogan @ Sep 23 2012, 08:54 PM)

Let it be known that I am retarded for my inability to distinguish between "one" and "won"

Also, I will amend my statement about icing the kicker never working, by saying that it never seems to work for Miami. Miami has sucked for far too long. I miss having a winning Dolphins team to root for.

F*** F*** F***

Two plays away from 3 and 1...a missed FG and a fourth and 10 with 25 seconds left.

God I hate football sometimes.

F***

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Sep 30 2012, 08:29 PM)

F*** F*** F***

Two plays away from 3 and 1...a missed FG and a fourth and 10 with 25 seconds left.

F***

At least you're not 0-4!

tongue.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 30 2012, 07:32 PM)

F*** F*** F***

F***

At least you're not 0-4!

tongue.gif

True. And the commissioner doesn't hate us.

So there's that.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Sep 30 2012, 08:34 PM)

F*** F*** F***

F***

At least you're not 0-4!

tongue.gif

So there's that.

GoodHell is probably looking lovingly at the NFC South table tonight and our shiny new 0-4 record...

eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 30 2012, 07:38 PM)

F*** F*** F***

F***

At least you're not 0-4!

tongue.gif

So there's that.

GoodHell is probably looking lovingly at the NFC South table tonight and our shiny new 0-4 record...

eyesre4.gif

Things getting a little sticky at the Commissioner's place tonight?

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Sep 30 2012, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 30 2012, 07:38 PM)

F*** F*** F***

F***

At least you're not 0-4!

tongue.gif

So there's that.

eyesre4.gif

Things getting a little sticky at the Commissioner's place tonight?

Yeah Rog will be busy with the towels, rubber gloves and Swarfega...

waffen093.gif smash.gif

QUOTE (nappy2112 @ Oct 1 2012, 02:27 PM)
Going to the game Sunday , is there anything you want me to pass along to the Phins ?

Try to take it easy on the Bengals.

QUOTE (nappy2112 @ Oct 2 2012, 04:37 PM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Oct 1 2012, 09:51 PM)
Going to the game Sunday , is there anything you want me to pass along to the Phins ?

rofl3.gif

I shouldn't have said anything. You must have passed along the message because they basically allowed the Bengals back in the game. They should have never gone for that long FG, I just knew that they'd blow it but the D came up big.

2-3...2 more wins than I thought they'd have all year, and they are just two missed FGs from 4-1.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Oct 8 2012, 08:06 PM)

rofl3.gif

I shouldn't have said anything. You must have passed along the message because they basically allowed the Bengals back in the game. They should have never gone for that long FG, I just knew that they'd blow it but the D came up big.

2-3...2 more wins than I thought they'd have all year, and they are just two missed FGs from 4-1.

The Bengals play calling was nothing short of awful , and why in the hell not go for it on 4th and 2 with 3 minutes left...down 4 inside the 30.

rage.gif

QUOTE (nappy2112 @ Oct 8 2012, 06:38 PM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Oct 8 2012, 08:06 PM)

rofl3.gif

The Bengals play calling was nothing short of awful , and why in the hell not go for it on 4th and 2 with 3 minutes left...down 4 inside the 30.

rage.gif

I was not displeased to see the kick in that situation.