rush story and pic

daveyt

Ha! been dying to get the new book and I did and read it quickly because it was pretty good. I was hoping for a rush reference and didn't think I was going to get one but I persevered and in the early morning hours of power reading I got what I wanted: rush stories!

i will not tell you the story! go buy the book!

plus there was a pick of the story that I missed when looking at pics of ace.

go buy the book!

scared.gif yes.gif

p.s. tried to do a search about this topic but it wasn't working out

I just got done with it, great book. Ace was f-n nuts

Go buy the book??

What are you, his publicist?? Lol

Someone post these rush stories so I don't have to go buy a book about Ace Frehley!

Geez, no kidding. Look, the decision to spend money on a book about Ace does not hinge on his telling a story about Rush. I ain't buyin' it no matter what. So, someone can post the story and that's fine, but it won't affect his book sales one way or another laugh.gif

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Jan 5 2012, 07:03 AM)
Go buy the book??

What are you, his publicist?? Lol

Someone post these rush stories so I don't have to go buy a book about Ace Frehley!

There already is a thread on this. The story was something along the lines of how 2.gif and I guess Peter and Ace would sit around and smoke weed and Alex, who is in the bag with the face on it pictured above, would smoke through an eye hole of the mask...And that's the story. That's certainly not a reason for me to buy the book, but I'm gonna get it from the library. I'll bet Ace has some great stories.