HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

GoToMan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited by ucsteve667

This is about what I expected from this post today. Certain Homo (Sapiens) thinking the only Christmas Post on Christmas Day should be moved to another sector because it is not Rush related. Oh, my acking ass.

What a sick, pathetic, Adamic, 666, Anti-Christ, Synogogue of Satan, this place can be sometimes.

Those of you that posted such darkness are Rebuked in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

Glory to the Lord, Let all the Nations rejoice that the Eternal Light is, has, and shall always be.

The best there is , was, and forever more.

Amen.

Happy Birthday Jesus, even though you were born around September.

It is the Spirit of the Season that counts.

QUOTE (GoToMan @ Dec 25 2011, 08:27 PM)
This is about what I expected from this post today. Certain Homo (Sapiens) thinking the only Christmas Post on Christmas Day should be moved to another sector because it is not Rush related. Oh, my acking ass.

What a sick, pathetic, Adamic, 666, Anti-Christ, Synogogue of Satan, this place can be sometimes.

Those of you that posted such darkness are Rebuked in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

Glory to the Lord, Let all the Nations rejoice that the Eternal Light is, has, and shall always be.

Amen.

Cool story bro, tell it again.

http://www.pilareart.com/files/ScrewBall.jpg

Amen.

For someone that supposedly follows scripture, you sure do a lot of judging on here. Ever heard of Matthew 7:1? Judge not, lest ye be judged? Why dont you leave the judging up to the Lord and go somewhere else if you want to post about religion, OK?

QUOTE (ak2112 @ Dec 25 2011, 08:41 PM)

Amen.

For someone that supposedly follows scripture, you sure do a lot of judging on here. Ever heard of Matthew 7:1? Judge not, lest ye be judged? Why dont you leave the judging up to the Lord and go somewhere else if you want to post about religion, OK?

Those that quote 'judge not" typcially never quote the whole verse (you are typical) it says, First take the log out of your own eye, then you can take the speck out of your brothers eye.

How about I Corinthians 2:15 A spiritual man judges ALL THINGS.

Uh, Don't you have Good Judgement?

Wake up numb nuts, We are all making judgments every second of the day.

Next...

http://www.fmh-child.org/Jimmy_Swaggart_Fire_And_Brimstone.jpg

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/images/Ted-Haggard-The-Waiting-Game.jpg

http://blogs.kansascity.com/photos/uncategorized/jim_bakker_part_of_book_cover.jpg

QUOTE (GoToMan @ Dec 25 2011, 09:07 PM)
QUOTE (ak2112 @ Dec 25 2011, 08:41 PM)

Amen.

Those that quote 'judge not" typcially never quote the whole verse (you are typical) it says, First take the log out of your own eye, then you can take the speck out of your brothers eye.

How about I Corinthians 2:15 A spiritual man judges ALL THINGS.

Uh, Don't you have Good Judgement?

Wake up numb nuts, We are all making judgments every second of the day.

Next...

Yes, I'm familiar with the whole passage...a result of 10 years of 3 days a week of forced scripture study. However, I am glad you finished the quote because its perfectly applicable to you. You come to a RUSH MUSIC FORUM and start laying on heavy with religion for no other reason than to be a shithead. There are several internet forums out there where you can spend endless hours talking about whatever form of mythology floats your boat, be it Christianity, Mormonism, Islam, Thor, Earth Mother...whatever. You come here just to be a rabble rouser. I would suggest that the log is not in your eye but stuck up your A$$. Go somewhere else

So why exactly is anyone responding to this troll?

Jeez, just let this stupid thread slide into the oblivion it richly deserves.

(I know, I'm not helping...)

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Dec 25 2011, 09:58 PM)
So why exactly is anyone responding to this troll?

Jeez, just let this stupid thread slide into the oblivion it richly deserves.

(I know, I'm not helping...)

Excellent point!

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 25 2011, 10:54 AM)
QUOTE (GoToMan @ Dec 25 2011, 10:50 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 25 2011, 12:34 PM)
QUOTE (GoToMan @ Dec 25 2011, 10:02 AM)
It is fun to see people struggle over how to address each other during the Christmas Season:

The Satanic: Merry X-Mas

Happy Holidays

Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us

Happy Hannakuh

Merry Christmas

For me - Glory to Jesus, Amen, Let the glistening glory of your unlimited illumination flood forth in pristine healing,wholeness and unspeakable joy.

(All while listening to Limelight)

Amen!!!

trink38.gif

postscript: who else?

And this has WHAT to do with Rush??? confused13.gif

You posted this in the RUSH section of TRF - just because you had these thoughts while listening to Limelight doesn't mean anything. One time I thought about farting while listening to Tom Sawyer, but it didn't mean I could start an applicable thread about it in this particular forum. Just sayin'... wink.gif

A sad commentary on you, that on Christmas Day, you feel that a post recognizing the birthday of Jesus Christ, should not be allowed because it is not directly Rush related. Pathetic. Demonic. LMAO. Vulgar and vile, when Jesus Christ, the Creator of the Universe, created and is still creating the entity called, RUSH.

Yet, I like it. It is the Anti-Christ Spirit, that gives distinction to the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

It's nice to be on the side of the Creator of the Universe.

tongue.gif

http://www.butnotyet.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jesus-facepalm.jpg

Gary! Absolutely classic.

Merry Christmas!!!

Why does the term "Merry X-Mas" refer to Satan?????