Tell us about yourself!

The Notorious B.S.G.

I am Seth of the non-evil variety, despite what my evil brother says.

Still here in Maine. Still in school. Still thinking about Alex almost hitting me in the forehead with his Gibson.

Wife, 3 yr. old, two dogs, cat.

I'll post part II of my NYC adventure here at some point along with pics tommorow.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (yankeeheel @ Aug 23 2004, 03:27 PM)
Still here in Maine. Still in school. Still thinking about Alex almost hitting me in the forehead with his Gibson.

WHAT???? What happened?

Also cannot wait for the NYC review!

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 23 2004, 02:34 PM)

WHAT???? What happened?

Yeah really! You've GOTTA tell that story!

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 23 2004, 02:34 PM)

WHAT???? What happened?

LOL,

The pit at RCMH is a dangerous thing.

QUOTE (yankeeheel @ Aug 23 2004, 02:47 PM)

I agree with the Ken/rushtour stuff.

but...........

You are definitely an evil mother focker....biotch!

"See his future" I ought to pimp slap you.

Don't hate the player.. hate the game LOL!! Pimp slap me though, that is pretty d*mn funny!! See the only thing is I looked into that bald head of yours and saw that you really liked me so instead we can just share a few beers next tour trink39.gif

Iam HAZMAT001

Sean in my own world.

I spent a great deal of my life in the HAZMAT field did a little work down in NYNY in Sept of 2001 well 6 straight months.

I now work for a fortune 500 company delivering overpriced coffee and various other things I have been a 2.gif fan for awhile seeing my first show at the age of 10 now at 30 I have just seen my 92nd show on 8-19. And on 11-8-02 VTs offered me a Meet N Greet with 2.gif (Still owe him that Macallan)

oh and I love to trink39.gif

1022.gif

QUOTE (HAZMAT001 @ Aug 23 2004, 07:58 PM)
Iam HAZMAT001
Sean in my own world.
I spent a great deal of my life in the HAZMAT field did a little work down in NYNY in Sept of 2001 well 6 straight months.
I now work for a fortune 500 company delivering overpriced coffee and various other things I have been a 2.gif fan for awhile seeing my first show at the age of 10 now at 30 I have just seen my 92nd show on 8-19. And on 11-8-02 VTs offered me a Meet N Greet with 2.gif (Still owe him that Macallan)
oh and I love to trink39.gif
:rockin:

Holy s***! 92 shows!!!!!! 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Aug 23 2004, 07:11 PM)
QUOTE (HAZMAT001 @ Aug 23 2004, 07:58 PM)
Iam HAZMAT001
Sean in my own world.
I now work for a fortune 500 company delivering overpriced coffee and various other things I have been a  2.gif  fan for awhile seeing my first show at the age of 10 now at 30 I have just seen my 92nd show on 8-19. And on 11-8-02 VTs offered me a Meet N Greet with  2.gif (Still owe him that Macallan)
oh and I love to  trink39.gif
:rockin:

Holy s***! 92 shows!!!!!! 2.gif 2.gif

Yel I ended VTs with 89 11 on VTs alone!

1022.gif

Hmm, I wonder what Haz's response will be....

QUOTE (vaportours @ Aug 23 2004, 07:19 PM)
Oh that Haz dude is here.. well so much for trying to turn this into a private place.. just keep that waste over there!!! Ya know I stopped counting shows long ago but I think between VT and this tour I will have like 28 or 30 or something..

How could I ever forget that my 89th show was the show where VTs got me a Meet N Greet Oh VTs upyours.gif LOL

1022.gif

QUOTE (HAZMAT001 @ Aug 23 2004, 08:30 PM)
QUOTE (vaportours @ Aug 23 2004, 07:19 PM)
Oh that Haz dude is here.. well so much for trying to turn this into a private place.. just keep that waste over there!!!  Ya know I stopped counting shows long ago but I think between VT and this tour I will have like 28 or 30 or something..

How could I ever forget that my 89th show was the show where VTs got me a Meet N Greet Oh VTs upyours.gif LOL

1022.gif

SO cool!!! I will get one some day sad.gif

Hello, my name is pedro and I'm a rushaholic....

Actually my name is Fred and I am not married to Wilma.. I am married to Susan (who some of you met in Vegas). I am a 36 year old ambulance chaser who has no ethics, no soul nor even a beating heart. I had it removed, surgically, several years ago in South Philly (thanks Dr. Rosenfeld!).

My favorite pastimes are tri-state murder sprees and knitting afghans in the shape of paramecium. I once killed a woman in a sports argument.

I have two daughters and if I catch any one of you putting one finger on them I'll have you put to death by locking you in a room with a blaring stereo belting out Wham's greatest hits on repeat....

As I said before,

Get your ass up and join VT and me in Europe. biggrin.gif

Take your wife on a trip to Paris, the city of love, and then see Rush in Frankfurt or Prague, where we can meet.

Cheers RR

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Phoenix @ Aug 24 2004, 01:37 PM)
As I said before,
Get your ass up and join VT and me in Europe.
Take your wife to Paris, and you see Rush in Frankfurt or Prague, where we can meet.

Cheers RR
trink39.gif

Are you going to go to Rotterdam?

Archived