THE ONLY BORED THREAD v.1

ghostworks

Well not as bored as before and have a nice full Belly.

Lovely and I found a little Mom&Pop place that specialized in italian dishes. Food was exceptional, huge portions very fairly priced and we were treated like we were long lost family on our very 1st visit. Not to mention have a whole buch of leftovers as they kept making samples of menue items for us to try. I love it when outings go like this!

• Like 1

this made me laugh...

In a recent interview with The Washington Times, Don was asked what he and George fight about, Don said: "I finally realized what it was all about when we played a reunion tour of Japan in 1995. It all started again: him playing with his back to the audience. Every time I talked to the audience, he would make these little noises with [his] guitar like a child. I said, 'What is the f***ing problem? What can I do to make this work?' He pointed at the 20-foot backdrop hanging behind that read 'Dokken' and said, 'That's the problem. The name." He continued: "It's my name, but it's also the band’s name. Nothing you can do about it." George just went, "f**k you Don!" Read more at

Well not as bored as before and have a nice full Belly.

Lovely and I found a little Mom&Pop place that specialized in italian dishes. Food was exceptional, huge portions very fairly priced and we were treated like we were long lost family on our very 1st visit. Not to mention have a whole buch of leftovers as they kept making samples of menue items for us to try. I love it when outings go like this!

I had that happen twice on my last vacation, it was nice! :cheers:

• Like 1