*John Rutsey Video* playing Need Some Love 1974!

Digitallware

Very cool to see , but it still doesn`t answer the question about the "mystery song" performed on the same show as seen on the "Beyond The Lighted Stage" clip. The guys must have even more footage from this show in their vaults.

QUOTE (Freeze @ Nov 9 2011, 02:49 PM)
Very cool to see , but it still doesn`t answer the question about the "mystery song" performed on the same show as seen on the "Beyond The Lighted Stage" clip. The guys must have even more footage from this show in their vaults.

they've got the whole thing, obviously

it's primarily what a lot of fans want to see, too

parting it out across multiple DVD releases is a little sloppy, though - just release the damn thing as its own DVD (along with all the Kirshner/Passaic etc footage) and call it a day

parting it out across multiple DVD releases is a little sloppy, though - just release the damn thing as its own DVD (along with all the Kirshner/Passaic etc footage) and call it a day

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Freeze @ Nov 9 2011, 02:49 PM)

I was thinking the same thing...which is odd considering the mystery song was credited as Need Some Love during the credits of Beyond The Lighted Stage. Now I'm starting to think the mystery song might be something called Run Willie Run. According to Alex, they used to play Run Willie Run a lot in the early days....and that was also the song Alex plays in the acoustic guitar in that doccumentary Come on Children.

Geddy (in that era) reminds me of a guy i was at school with

(R.I.P, David !)

Oh.. and Alex.. look's (a-hem) like some slapper down my local pub. (seriously)

(sorry, Alex)