So who saw the TM show on VH1 classic?

hughes&kettner

In a weird moment of karma, I had just gotten back from the store and was about to put the DVD on when I noticed it was already on VH 1 Classic.

I paused for a second before going right to the bonus features and watching the concert after that.

I wasn't there, but I'd imagine this DVD (although trying very hard) doesn't not even come close to capturing what it was like to be there.

I can't even believe what I'm watching on this DVD. (I mean I like Neil's DVD and all but this is just insane!)

QUOTE (ytserush @ Nov 5 2011, 10:04 PM)
In a weird moment of karma, I had just gotten back from the store and was about to put the DVD on when I noticed it was already on VH 1 Classic.

I paused for a second before going right to the bonus features and watching the concert after that.

I wasn't there, but I'd imagine this DVD (although trying very hard) doesn't not even come close to capturing what it was like to be there.

I can't even believe what I'm watching on this DVD. (I mean I like Neil's DVD and all but this is just insane!)

from the store with the TM dvd?? wtf? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (shail @ Nov 6 2011, 10:45 AM)
watched the TM tour on paladia last night. of course it looks great but the sound. they got it right this time. more isolated this time around. sounds so freaking good. it is mixed so well.

The Blu-ray will sound even better. Even though we saw it in HD last night, the audio was still compressed. The BD will offer an uncompressed audio track.