Best Buy Ad

rocketom

the best buy flyers I get always show the time 12:21 displayed on the cell phones. curious choice of numbers... Edited by MMCXII

QUOTE (rocketom @ Nov 1 2011, 07:27 AM)
I have Best Buy's ad for next week. The Blu Ray with Rash t-shirt $24.99, Blu Ray $17.99, DVD with T-shirt $18.99, DVD $14.99, nothing about the cd.

Thanks for the info. Kinda stinks you have to pay more for the version with the shirt. May go with the dvd version instead.

Just pulled up their website. I guess it'll be updated later in the week since they currently only show the blu ray shirt option and dvd for $14.99. Cd is also listed for 11/8.

Edited by fordgt99

QUOTE (fordgt99 @ Nov 1 2011, 10:35 PM)
I have Best Buy's ad for next week. The Blu Ray with Rash t-shirt $24.99, Blu Ray $17.99, DVD with T-shirt $18.99, DVD $14.99, nothing about the cd.

Thanks for the info. Kinda stinks you have to pay more for the version with the shirt...

yeah, that whole, pesky 'this package comes with more stuff, so it costs more to make, so it costs more for the consumer' thing is getting so old

RITE?

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Nov 3 2011, 10:00 AM)
QUOTE (fordgt99 @ Nov 1 2011, 10:35 PM)

Thanks for the info. Kinda stinks you have to pay more for the version with the shirt...

yeah, that whole, pesky 'this package comes with more stuff, so it costs more to make, so it costs more for the consumer' thing is getting so old

RITE?

Right! I don't remember now if Best Buy had different prices for BTLS with or without the Moving Pictures shirt. If the dvd info posted IS correct I may go with that option instead of the blu-ray. Course a "free" shirt for $4-$7 is still cheaper than $40

Edited by fordgt99