The Star Wars trivia game

Sark

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 9 2005, 11:06 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 9 2005, 10:43 AM)
Don't look to me to hand out prizes.  no.gif

cheap bastard!!!

common001.gif common001.gif

Yes, I am. Just ask my wife.

laugh.gif

Yeah, come on arndrake!

Sark, you'd have the personal satisfaction of being the No.1 Star wars geek on the Rush Forum!

Arndrake, i suppose it would be if it was name of a character that had 5 mins in a film or like the specs of luke's speeder, that would be more points, but more obvious questions would be less points. If that works?

Hang on a second! I knew who Boushh was. I even had his action figure! He was with the group of bounty hunters Vader was addressing about capturing the falcon. Also, he was the one who reacted to the imperial officer who said, "Bounty hunters, we don't need their scum."

There. I feel better now. tongue.gif

At what part during Empire Strikes back did they reveal the name of the character that Leia was pretending to be or the language she was using? I've watched that movie at least a dozen times and that information was not provided in the movie.

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 11 2005, 07:53 AM)
No, you're thinking of Bossk, the Trandoshan (reptilian guy).

Boussh was actually Leia in disguise.

See I told you I knew who Boushh was! rofl3.gif doh.gif

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 11 2005, 11:49 AM)
You mean ROTJ?

If you turn on the subtitles, you see the info.

it says what language she was speaking in the subtitles? Oh, and yes I meant ROTJ! tongue.gif

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 13 2005, 03:58 PM)
QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 13 2005, 09:42 AM)
What was the production code name for Return of the Jedi?

Revenge of the Jedi?

no.gif That was the name the studio tried to convince George to change it to, when he originally proposed the name Return Of The Jedi. For that reason, the teaser trailers and some of the first Kenner action figures had the Revenge Of The Jedi logo. George then went back to the studio and said he was going to call it Return Of The Jedi as he originally intended. His reasoning was that a Jedi never takes revenge.

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jun 15 2005, 05:45 AM)
Is it 'Blue Harvest' by any chance?

yes.gif It was Blue Harvest: Terror Unimaginable (or something like that). This was posted around all the production areas in Arizona when they were doing the Pit of Carcoon scenes and the California Redwoods for the Endor scenes, to try to keep entertainment spies and fans away. However, it didn't work too well when Hamill, Ford, Fischer, and Lucas all were present to film scenes.