The Star Wars trivia game

Sark

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jun 2 2005, 09:41 AM)
Hmmm, this is a hard one.... Was it a swamp slug?

You have learned much young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi Yet! no.gif biggrin.gif

I consider myself a HUGE star wars fan, but these questions seem insane to me - for example on this last one, do they actually mention in The Empire Strikes Back the name of the creature who spits out R2, or do you have to do 30 minutes of research on the internet to know, OR, is watching each move 30 times still not enough to know the answers to these questions??? bolt.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 2 2005, 01:32 PM)
I consider myself a HUGE star wars fan, but these questions seem insane to me - for example on this last one, do they actually mention in The Empire Strikes Back the name of the creature who spits out R2, or do you have to do 30 minutes of research on the internet to know, OR, is watching each move 30 times still not enough to know the answers to these questions??? bolt.gif

Actually, that is a good point. If the name of the creature is not specifically mentioned in the movie, then it should not be a proper question. Anyone who has seen the movies should be able to answer the questions if their memory is good enough.

Actually, that is a good point. If the name of the creature is not specifically mentioned in the movie, then it should not be a proper question. Anyone who has seen the movies should be able to answer the questions if their memory is good enough.

Right, then were back in the territory of seeing it in a book or only knowing because you had some obscure Star Wars card game or something else non-movie related that you were geeky with.

Well actually, I got the name from my old Empire Strikes Back movie book. According to that the creature was called a Dagobah swamp lurker. I suppose that was a tad too obscure. I will ask a different question.

What was the total amount agreed upon between Obi-Wan and Han Solo to transport them to Alderaan?

2,000 now, 15,000 when they reach Alderaan.

(which meant Luke had to sell his landspeeder in order for them to get the 2,000; he thought he was never coming back to Tattooine - WRONG!)

Since I am very sure I am right (how arrogant of me), I would like to post my question now.

Why did Luke have difficulty getting 2,000 for his landspeeder?

Obi-Wan has taught you well! yes.gif to that answer.

My answer- his landspeeder just wasn't in demand since the new model came out.

(I suppose you want the model number?)

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 3 2005, 05:39 PM)
Hmm, maybe it's right. I may be thinking of the model of Luke's sky hopper.

You dare question me? I am strong with the force! tongue.gif uh....yeah. bolt.gif

It wasn't a speeder bike.

ok, so XP-38 is correct. I originally thought it was ST-38, easy enough confusion.

I was always under the impression that Luke's landspeeder was a T-16, but that was the sky hopper, which can be seen as the model Luke was playing with before cleaning the droids.

ok, baffle us

What was the name of the Ewok's medicine man?

edited for spelling

Edited by Sark

Don't look to me to hand out prizes. no.gif