The Star Wars trivia game

Sark

QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Mar 15 2006, 04:18 PM)
doesn't look like he's gonna post one. maybe you should do another one sark? or maybe give me the go ahead to do one or something.

Yeah, go ahead. You think Milt would want to post one since he got kind of a tough one I thought. Oh well.... confused13.gif

oh crud i said i wanted to post one and then completely forgot to show up for a while lol sorry.

this one's so easy, it's not even gonna be a challenge, but it's all i can think of right now lol.

what's the stuff in the tank that you see luke in on hoth just after han finds him and brings him back to the base?

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Mar 20 2006, 02:12 PM)
Ok, Julian Glover was one answer of an actor who was in Empire and an Indiana Jones movie. Name another (besides Ford, of course).

I was just wondering, did this person have a speaking role in either movie? I'm getting stumped here, but I haven't given up yet! I just wanted to make sure they weren't part of the background, or dressed as an obscure creature or something. laugh.gif tongue.gif

Wow, I thought this thread was dead and buried! I'm kind of thrown for a loop on this question, but I'll guess Boonta eve?

QUOTE (Sark @ Jan 21 2008, 12:36 AM)
Wow, I thought this thread was dead and buried! I'm kind of thrown for a loop on this question, but I'll guess Boonta eve?

you are correct sir and you are next!

QUOTE (Sark @ Jan 22 2008, 11:07 AM)
O.K.

How many Jedi were shown to be killed during the order 66 scenes in episode 3?

Mace Windu- Palpatines Office

Ki-Adi-Mundi(Big Forhead guy) - on Mygeeto (Gunned down by Clone Troopers)

Aayla Secura(Blue chick) - Felucia- (Clone Troopers gunned down)

- One gunned down on a speed bike (in the canyon planet)

-One gunned down in his fighter (in the Halo looking planet)

- The Padwan killed when Bail Organa comes to the jedi temple

that I can think of off the top of my head, that were seen out of the 8 attempts (Yoda, and Obi-Won), plus I didn't know wether or not to count Mace or not (technically it wasn't order 66 yet), but I did.

And thats not counting the younglings, or any of the background deaths dutring the invasion of the Temple.

Edited by The Owl

OK.

With the sucess of the Family Guy adaptation of "A new hope" epiosode entitled "Blue Harvest". The family guy staff decided to make the a second adaptation of "The Empire Strikes Back". The title of the episode will be called ___________

and who played Gran Moff Tarkin in the Family Guy episode "Blue Harvest"?

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jan 23 2008, 09:15 PM)
OK.

With the sucess of the Family Guy adaptation of "A new hope" epiosode entitled "Blue Harvest". The family guy staff decided to make the a second adaptation of "The Empire Strikes Back". The title of the episode will be called ___________

Oh man, now you've opened up a can of worms laugh.gif

Other members did not like it when we did questions on anything other than the movies, not that they posted much, but still tongue.gif

I wouldn't know the answer to this, sorry.

However, to redeem myself, here are the names of the characters you didn't mention in your answer!;

Plo Koon (Gunned down in starfighter)

Stass Allie (Speederbike)

The others' name I can't find, but he was a relation to George Lucas

And, it's certainly debatable, but I'd include Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin in, because they were round about the 66 scenes.

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Jan 23 2008, 11:22 PM)
hope this works,

http://www.theforce.net

It did, and you'll pardon my confusion, but what does this have to do with the Star Wars trivia game?

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jan 23 2008, 07:29 PM)
OK. 

With the sucess of the Family Guy adaptation of "A new hope" epiosode entitled "Blue Harvest".  The family guy staff decided to make the a second adaptation of "The Empire Strikes Back".  The title of the episode will be called ___________

Other members did not like it when we did questions on anything other than the movies, not that they posted much, but still tongue.gif

O.K this will be the only time I ask that type of question. But I still would like an answer. (as it relates to the film triology, not the E.U)

So, no expanded universe questions? I don't see why not, its official canon. It's not just books, you have video game questions, TV series.

Okay, no KOTOR questions.

Edited by The Owl

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jan 24 2008, 05:13 AM)
QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jan 23 2008, 07:29 PM)
OK. 

With the sucess of the Family Guy adaptation of "A new hope" epiosode entitled "Blue Harvest".  The family guy staff decided to make the a second adaptation of "The Empire Strikes Back".  The title of the episode will be called ___________

O.K this will be the only time I ask that type of question. But I still would like an answer. (as it relates to the film triology, not the E.U)

So, no expanded universe questions? I don't see why not, its official canon. It's not just books, you have video game questions, TV series.

Okay, no KOTOR questions.

It is canon, and I agree with you, but not everyone's read the books, played the games etc, and some of the questions we were coming up with were so obscure laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jan 24 2008, 05:25 AM)
Is 'Something, Something, Something Dark Side' the answer?

And the answer to the other one is Adam West?

You're up!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

So no expanded universe questions? Just the movies?

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 23 2008, 07:34 PM)
QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Jan 23 2008, 11:22 PM)
hope this works,

http://www.theforce.net

It did, and you'll pardon my confusion, but what does this have to do with the Star Wars trivia game?

probably fill in some trivia answers or question. Maybe not helpful

to you but maybe someone else might find it helpful. Don't like It, Erase it and don't even tell me. I don't care, just trying to help..............plus, my cousin works for

on III at Industrial Light And Magic up in Marin county, and told me a few of the trivia answers were wrong. I'll stay away from here too.