The Star Wars trivia game

Sark

What's the deal? Have you all gone over to the Dark Side? tongue.gif If you want me to come up with another question, just let me know. I know it's getting harder to come up with any.

Very well then, let's see here.....Uhhhhh laugh.gif

How many systems did the bully at the Mos Eisley cantina have a death sentence on? Bonus question- which arm of his was cut off by Ben's lightsaber?

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Dec 3 2005, 12:05 PM)
12, i think.

And your Bonus question is wrong, the Bully was Dr. Evazan, but Obi-Wan cut the arm off his partner - Pondo Baba

tongue.gif

Are you sure? It looks like he grasps his arm in pain as he steps back and screams. Plus the hand is all hairy, not like the Walrus man's (Pando Baba's) skin. Well 12 is correct, so I turn it over to your capable hands

QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Dec 7 2005, 05:14 PM)
commander cody.

lol since ep. III is out me and my friend jordan watched all six movies in one day last weekend. it was awesome! so now i'm gonna be more caught up on my trivia lol.

You better be! And where you been? Did those Imps conscript you again? You gotta stand up to them man!

Right answer! Next Question!

lol i guess i just don't pop in here much in anymore, but i'll be sure to keep comin in occasionally to stay with the SW trivia.

ok i thought about this, and i'm PRETTY sure this is right, but if there's another character i forgot or something please correct me.

i'm pretty sure there were only 4 characters that appeared in all six star wars movies: who are all 4?