Beavis and Butthead return!

The Owl

cool. I love those guys. The best past is that most of the fans of the original are old enough to have kids in the age range to watch this. Wonder if they will let them.

...Were'd they return from???

Idiotsville? or was it dumbshitstown??? confused13.gif unsure.gif

Seriously...COOL..uhhhaahaaaa!!!! wink.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jul 23 2011, 12:21 PM)
cool. I love those guys. The best past is that most of the fans of the original are old enough to have kids in the age range to watch this. Wonder if they will let them.

I was around 11 when the series ended..... but I still watched it in it's original run.

QUOTE (burgeranacoke @ Jul 23 2011, 05:13 PM)
The dvd's etc... of this show are worthless. It is just not the same without the music videos.

Because the show sucked ass and needed MST3K-style riffing on the music videos to save it. The writers, and therefore the characters, were never as clever as the they thought they were.

That said, there was one scene where they were supposed to be watching someone's dog, and they take the dog (who had apparently gotten dirty) and put it in the washing machine at the laundromat. The boys singing "WASHING THE DOG! WASHING THE DOG!" to the tune of Priest's "Breakin' the Law" was really funny.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow_xBmFYVEk check it out at 3:15. (I have no idea why the video is flipped)

It seems like network executives are bringing back 90s shows in some shape or form....just look at Nickelodeon, they just brought back their shows from the era in a new late night timeslot on TeenNick or something....

I'm glad Beavis and Butthead is coming back, it beats the crap outta most shows today....although I wonder how the kids of today will react to show, I think the newer generation of kids at least from where I live, are stupider than Beavis and Butthead themselves in my opinion...it'd be interesting to see how they'll react to the show.

Hell, I'm more interested if the dumbf**ks at Jersey Shore will talk sh*t back at Mike Judge for riffing on them...cause I think the new revival might have a chance at nailing the coffin on Jersey Shore, but what are the odds of that happening?

I don't think I really want them to bring B&B back. Don't get me wrong, it's one of my absolute favorite shows (goes to show how mature my sense of humor is....) but I just don't want to hear them talk about new music. Plus it was a great show...and there's not really much need to bring it back and possibly do a lame job.

Just watched the movie the other night laugh.gif