Chris Hansen caught cheating on his wife

Khan

QUOTE (RushNut @ Jun 29 2011, 04:39 PM)
http://www.ology.com/celebs-and-gossip/chr...eating-his-wife

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/strofl.gif

That hotlink reads as "eating his wife". ohmy.gif

Don't really wanna see that.

Who the f**k is Chris Hansen and why the f**k should we care?

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jun 29 2011, 07:11 PM)

He works with the police running stings on child predators. The predators show up at a house and a female voice invites them in. Chris then walks in and ambushes them and interviews them Then the police arrest them. He just filmed an episode not yet aired in central florida in which a Tampa Bay Buccaneer office worker was busted. Apparently a lot of people believe his getting caught is some kind of justice but his job is actually a public service I am grateful for. the real lesson here is why are people still shocked when others are caught cheating?

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 29 2011, 07:30 PM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jun 29 2011, 07:11 PM)

He works with the police running stings on child predators. The predators show up at a house and a female voice invites them in. Chris then walks in and ambushes them and interviews them Then the police arrest them. He just filmed an episode not yet aired in central florida in which a Tampa Bay Buccaneer office worker was busted. Apparently a lot of people believe his getting caught is some kind of justice but his job is actually a public service I am grateful for. the real lesson here is why are people still shocked when others are caught cheating?

I don't see what the big deal is.

facepalm.gif this is not bad karma or a case of what goes around comes around it's just a case a man who did some amazing things in catching predators but was just plain stupid when it comes to being a husband - He just lost his freedom of speech and is no longer credible -

Are we actually saying cheating on your wife with another adult (hell, she 30) is as bad as being a pedophile?

Cheating is totally wrong and his wife should definitely get her due, but is adultery on the same level as pedophilia?

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jun 30 2011, 08:27 AM)
Are we actually saying cheating on your wife with another adult (hell, she 30) is as bad as being a pedophile?

Cheating is totally wrong and his wife should definitely get her due, but is adultery on the same level as pedophilia?

Was just about to say the same thing

goodpost.gif

I don't think anyone on this board has implied he's just as bad as a pedophile- my comments were very simply this is not the same as a molester - However, I did say his actions were stupid and he is a bad husband for which in my mind he lost credibility - I have been married faithfully for 28 years and have no respect for those who cheat on their spouses -

QUOTE (alphseeker @ Jun 30 2011, 10:28 AM)

I don't think anyone on this board has implied he's just as bad as a pedophile- my comments were very simply this is not the same as a molester - However, I did say his actions were stupid and he is a bad husband for which in my mind he lost credibility - I have been married faithfully for 28 years and have no respect for those who cheat on their spouses -

I abhor ceating as well, but that doesn't mean he can't still catch the bad guys.