ENTOURAGE

Pags

Oh man... they're gonna do an Aquaman movie too? SHIIIIITTTT. ohmy.gif

I love Arthur and all...but c'mon. He's just not all that interesting. We'll see. Maybe the whole thing got started from Entourage though. Hollywood is a weird, small, very connected world. Who knows?

Pags... i think I saw MOST of season 1. Things got weird here, so when I moved to the place i'm in now, i didn't get cable or dish yet. I plan on it once my overtime season starts in about a month or two. I was getting pretty fanatical for the show at the time. My son DVR's a bunch of shows for me now that i don't get, like Nip/Tuck, so maybe I'll have him start dvr'ing Entourage too. Totally loved the show.

Now start watching Smallville. It's on from the beginning on Saturday afternoon I believe. Also Sunday night at ten on WB. I think it's still in the first season. I know a lot of people don't get the inside humor, but sometimes the show cracks me up more than flat out comedies. They did a halloween episode a few weeks back that had me on the floor with inside jokes about Buffy the Vampire Slayer and a visual joke about Batman that had me in tears. Again... don't know how many of you can get all that, but i understand devotion to a show. There are a few I can't miss and once the cable thing is squared away, Entourage will be one of them again. HBO rocks.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Nov 19 2005, 12:07 PM)
Oh man... they're gonna do an Aquaman movie too?  SHIIIIITTTT.  ohmy.gif

I love Arthur and all...but c'mon.  He's just not all that interesting.  We'll see.  Maybe the whole thing got started from Entourage though.  Hollywood is a weird, small, very connected world.  Who knows? 

Pags... i think I saw MOST of season 1.  Things got weird here, so when I moved to the place i'm in now, i didn't get cable or dish yet.  I plan on it once my overtime season starts in about a month or two.  I was getting pretty fanatical for the show at the time.  My son DVR's a bunch of shows for me now that i don't get, like Nip/Tuck, so maybe I'll have him start dvr'ing Entourage too.  Totally loved the show. 

Now start watching Smallville.  It's on from the beginning on Saturday afternoon I believe.  Also Sunday night at ten on WB.  I think it's still in the first season.  I know a lot of people don't get the inside humor, but sometimes the show cracks me up more than flat out comedies.  They did a halloween episode a few weeks back that had me on the floor with inside jokes about Buffy the Vampire Slayer and a visual joke about Batman that had me in tears.  Again... don't know how many of you can get all that, but i understand devotion to a show.  There are a few I can't miss and once the cable thing is squared away, Entourage will be one of them again.  HBO rocks.

Let me start my saying Yes.... Yes...... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season 2 of Entourage was awesome!! I became SICK into this show from the very first episode of season 1, and through the on-demand feature watched them over and over...... and over.... and then again.

I recommend renting season 2 on dvd. It was just incredible. It's like Cameron is really directing Aquaman, and Chase is the star. I expect a release in the theatres. laugh.gif

The only criticism I have of the show is how they write Piven's character. Ari sorta got played and outsmarted by just about everybody this season and that's not who he's supposed to be, imo. He's supposed to be the shark agent at the top of his game and a step ahead of everybody... not a step behind. Still, loads of laughs with some of the shit he goes through.

The best thing about that show is the endless parade of huge names they get to appear in it, mostly as themselves (some as characters).

I flipped out of my mind over Emmanuelle Chiriqui http://www.hbo.com/entourage/img/90x94/guest_stars/season02/emmanuelle_chriqui.jpg. OMG wub.gif drool1.gif

I have not heard anything about a season 3 yet. I can't f'ing wait for it. I'm also trying to find out who does the theme song and where I can get a hold of it.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Nov 21 2005, 01:03 PM)
doh.gif

I totally read that wrong. I thought that the actor that plays vinnie was really hooking up with Cameron to do an Aquaman movie. Duh. I have to slow down when i read. ohmy.gif

laugh.gif no worries, bro. Trust me... I watched the show and for awhile I was getting fuzzy on what was real. I'd keep making comments about the Aquaman movie to my wife (on purpose), as though it were really being made. She would throw stuff at me and make some funny comment over how much of a freak I am. haha

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 20 2005, 11:19 PM)
I have not heard anything about a season 3 yet. I can't f'ing wait for it. I'm also trying to find out who does the theme song and where I can get a hold of it.

i saw on HBO last night...

JUNE... the new season starts in JUNE.....

i started tivo-ing this because i have missed a couple episodes, plus i can play catch up in preparation for the new season in JUNE......

JUNE!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

new episodes start JUNE 11th Pags....

already got Tivo set and ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

common001.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jun 2 2006, 07:01 AM)

common001.gif

I AM SOOOOOO PSYCHED!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST SHOW OF ANY SHOW THAT WAS EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF MADE SHOWS!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jun 2 2006, 07:24 AM)

common001.gif

I AM SOOOOOO PSYCHED!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST SHOW OF ANY SHOW THAT WAS EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF MADE SHOWS!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

that's what i say about House...

have you seen the commercial for the new season? where the guys are on the roller coaster??

too cool!!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jun 2 2006, 07:28 AM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Jun 2 2006, 07:24 AM)

common001.gif

I AM SOOOOOO PSYCHED!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

that's what i say about House...

have you seen the commercial for the new season? where the guys are on the roller coaster??

too cool!!

Yeah - I've seen that. It's taken from Six Flags Magic Mountain. I can't wait for this season. This show - it's the best show ever. Everybody should be watching this.

There are some minute long promo spots about other seasons that are available as well - but I haven't watched them yet. I think it's just a quick view of what's what so you're not completely lost for the new season.

SUNDAY!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOO!!

I finally got a hold of Jane's Addiction - Superhero which is used as the theme song.

I'm editing it down so it plays exactly like it does for the show. laugh.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jun 9 2006, 04:13 PM)
I finally got a hold of Jane's Addiction - Superhero which is used as the theme song.

I'm editing it down so it plays exactly like it does for the show. laugh.gif

YES!!! IT WORKED!!

It sounds just like on the show now. I've already got it on my MP3 player. This song will be BLASTING all weekend.

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

I've seen the show...wasn't bad.

8 MINUTES TO MY SHOW!!!

cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jun 11 2006, 09:52 PM)
8 MINUTES TO MY SHOW!!!

cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

you're so funny...

laugh.gif

i laugh just reading your post...

so pags... how was it?

was it good for you???confused13.gif

pssst..... i haven't watched it yet...ahhh but you can talk all you want about it....

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jun 12 2006, 07:03 AM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Jun 11 2006, 09:52 PM)
8 MINUTES TO MY SHOW!!!

cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif

you're so funny...

laugh.gif

i laugh just reading your post...

so pags... how was it?

was it good for you???confused13.gif

pssst..... i haven't watched it yet...ahhh but you can talk all you want about it....

laugh.gif

I won't give anything away, but all I'll say is that the show is just as awesome as it always was. Nothing's changed there I'm happy to report.

And I laughed a lot during it. The only thing I hate is that it's only a half hour show. I go crazy when the ending credits roll. Now I have to wait a whole week to see the next episode. A WHOLE WEEK!! Don't they know what that does to a guy with no patience?!? wacko.gif

Definitely see this episode. I don't know whatever happened to Cyclops. He's posted that he likes this show - we need him here too!!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Cyclops @ Aug 22 2005, 02:02 AM)
This show rocks. Everything is cool without being so glossy it comes off fake. Jeremy Piven is the man. He should get more work. PCU rules!

Cyclops, where are ya buddy?? Season 3 started last night. I need you here.

laugh.gif - c'mon!!

QUOTE (paganoman @ Aug 16 2005, 01:10 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Aug 16 2005, 12:38 PM)
Pags, I didn't want to read the Season 2 newsletter because, if I like the show, I'll want to start with Season 1 and not have any spoilers. Could you give me a little background on the show? What's it about?

I've quickly become a big fan of the TV on DVD thing. Is Entourage Season 1 available on DVD?

Yes Season 1 is available on DVD. And it should be watched from the beginning - there are not that many episodes so it won't be too difficult to get caught up.

The show is loosely based off of Mark Wahlberg's life when he was just getting famous (the show's exec. producer).

The show is about this regular guy in his 20's, Vinnie Chase, who struck it huge in Hollywood as an actor. The first episode opens on the eve of his first movie debut - at a coffee shop with his brother and two closest friends who are totally along for the ride. The four of them together are a riot - just regular wise ass new yorker types who no longer have limits. Everyone wants to know them, be around them, and everything Vince touches turns to gold. They all live in this mansion that Vince is leasing.

And surrounding the parties, the mansions, the limos, the women, and the hysterical bantar - is this guy's career which is taking off. So there's also the industry sharks who are trying their hardest to do the best things for Vince. It's just so f'ing funny.

Ari, Vince's agent played by Jeremy Piven, is the BEST!! He's an absolute animal. And his publicist is played by Debi Mazar (whom my wife and I LOVE). She's on FIRE in this show.

I have watched these episodes over, and over, and over. They just get better every time.

Guest stars are all over this show. The list is endless. Mostly they play themselves because that's what the show is all about. The funniest one they've had though, is definitely Val Kilmer who plays this stoned out Sherpa who hooks the boys up with pot.

Anyway - GET SEASON ONE!! Get it today!! I'm dying to talk about this show with somebody who might be as into it as I am.

Season 2 is just as good. Each episode better than the last.

Read above post for anybody who wants to get a quick jist of what this show is all about.

For Season 3, the Premiere of Vince's latest move, Aquaman (directed by James Cameron) takes place. Season 2 was all about making the deal for shooting Aquaman, and also the debut of Vince's 2nd movie.

and SNOW!!! did ya ever rent these DVD's??? GG - How about you?

Ugh - I need more people to talk about this show with. laugh.gif I'm an Entourage junkie!!

Had season 1 for a while, watched it twice..... just got season 2 in, will start tonight. I'm with you, pags... I think it's pretty damn funny.

looks like it's just you nad me pags.... laugh.gif

i still haven't watched it yet!!!!!!

THERE"S NO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait... that's '24'....mybadd????

QUOTE (Riv @ Jun 13 2006, 03:30 AM)
Had season 1 for a while, watched it twice..... just got season 2 in, will start tonight. I'm with you, pags... I think it's pretty damn funny.

Atta boy, Riv!! trink39.gif

Miss you, brother. Hope you're doing awesome. Come by on Sunday nights you can watch the show with my wife and I. trink38.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jun 13 2006, 07:26 AM)
looks like it's just you nad me pags.... laugh.gif

i still haven't watched it yet!!!!!!
THERE"S NO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait... that's '24'....mybadd????

It will start with us, and we'll build it. And build it. And build it more!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

well alright pags..

i FINALLY had the time to watch the season opener (it is only a half hour, but uninterupted.....)

it was good!

i loved who acccompanied all the guys to the premier!! wub.gif

can't wait for the next one!!!

Man... last Sunday's episode was AWESOME!!! This is the 3rd season and the episodes are just as ripping funny as the in the first season. That same old kick ass feeling washed over me watching this episode.

Hey you know what? On Demand RULES! I'm going to watch it again NOW.

Edited by paganoman

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jun 20 2006, 10:29 PM)
Man... last Sunday's episode was AWESOME!!! This is the 3rd season and the episodes are just as ripping funny as the in the first season. That same old kick ass feeling washed over me watching this episode.

Hey you know what? On Demand RULES! I'm going to watch it again NOW.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

twas a good epi for sure!!!!

Ari cracks me up!! i was laughing my ass off because of him!!!