Pags

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG THAT'S RIGHT!!

WHHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!

653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

It honestly slipped my mind. That's just criminal.

Did anyone watch Sunday's season premiere? It was awesome! One of the best 1st episodes yet. This show has yet to disappoint. It's as hot as ever.

QUOTE (Pags @ Sep 9 2008, 07:41 AM)
Did anyone watch Sunday's season premiere? It was awesome! One of the best 1st episodes yet. This show has yet to disappoint. It's as hot as ever.

Got it recorded and ready to watch new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Been TOO LONG since we have seen the boys!

I'll probably watch it tonight since the concert I was supposed to go to tonight got postponed tongue.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Sep 9 2008, 06:41 AM)
Did anyone watch Sunday's season premiere?  It was awesome!  One of the best 1st episodes yet.  This show has yet to disappoint.  It's as hot as ever.

I watch and you know there was something diappointing about it....

It ended...

Why is this show only on for 1/2 an hour!!!!

QUOTE (owlswing @ Sep 9 2008, 03:58 PM)
Did anyone watch Sunday's season premiere?  It was awesome!  One of the best 1st episodes yet.  This show has yet to disappoint.  It's as hot as ever.

It ended...

i know what you mean, girl...

1/2 hour isn't nearly long enough for this show!!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 12 2008, 09:59 AM)
QUOTE (owlswing @ Sep 9 2008, 03:58 PM)

It ended...

i know what you mean, girl...

1/2 hour isn't nearly long enough for this show!!

It seemed like it was only 15 minutes long....you would think after it's been on hiatus for so long that they would give us at least an hour premiere eh.gif

Still rocks though! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Anthemic @ Oct 6 2008, 11:16 PM)
Last night's episode was one of the best yet! They're really taking it up a notch. I love to see those guys suffering!

GAY POOL PARTY AT ARI'S!!!!

Totally agree. This season has me gripped even more than usual. And each episode just gets better and better. I can't wait for next week!!

I wish last weeks show could have gone on for another hour - I really want to see where the whole thing with Ari is going.

Could be very intresting - you go Ari!

Tonight's episode was stellar!! This season has the same fire that season 1 had. I'm loving this!!

QUOTE (Anthemic @ Oct 26 2008, 11:51 PM)
wow this series is so messed up. amanda blew it! And foolish foolish turtle, why didn't he just keep his mouth shut?

sunday takes so damn long to come around again.

Isn't it awful to look so forward to sunday night? laugh.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Oct 27 2008, 06:25 AM)
QUOTE (Anthemic @ Oct 26 2008, 11:51 PM)
wow this series is so messed up. amanda blew it!  And foolish foolish turtle, why didn't he just keep his mouth shut?

sunday takes so damn long to come around again.

Isn't it awful to look so forward to sunday night? laugh.gif

hbo. destroyer of weeks!

QUOTE (Pags @ Oct 26 2008, 10:48 PM)
Tonight's episode was stellar!! This season has the same fire that season 1 had. I'm loving this!!

By the way... i thought I'd be so lost on this show because I'd missed a few seasons, but it's no problem at all. I LOVE IT. This season is great. I can't wait 'til they rebroadcast them from the beginning, or I just cave and buy the dvd's. 1022.gif

This was without a doubt the best season yet. I can't believe it's over, but WOW! What a way to end it! It was stellar.

I can't believe this show. It's just so f***ing great.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Nov 24 2008, 04:38 PM)
I enjoyed this season very much.  But I hate the fact it ended on such a high note!

Oh, don't worry. The Scorsese film will probably turn out to be a disaster in some way. wink.gif

These past couple of episodes were stellar. Great performances, amazing writing, and a really deft touch with the suspense and emotion. In last week's, I particularly loved the scene where Vince is trying to do his take and Werner keeps yelling "I need more emotion!", and in this week's, my favourite was when E refuses to give up on the Gus Van Sant film. I was totally cheering him on, thinking "I love him for doing this!" And I quite enjoyed the happy ending, because I wasn't sure of it until it actually happened. It was very gracefully done, not obligatory or tacked-on at all.

I love this show! yes.gif

Edited by GeddysMullet

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Nov 24 2008, 03:38 PM)
I enjoyed this season very much. But I hate the fact it ended on such a high note!

You hate too much about too much. Just relax and enjoy the damned show. I think the way it ended was killer!

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Nov 24 2008, 04:34 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Nov 24 2008, 04:38 PM)
I enjoyed this season very much.  But I hate the fact it ended on such a high note!

Oh, don't worry. The Scorsese film will probably turn out to be a disaster in some way. wink.gif

These past couple of episodes were stellar. Great performances, amazing writing, and a really deft touch with the suspense and emotion. In last week's, I particularly loved the scene where Vince is trying to do his take and Werner keeps yelling "I need more emotion!", and in this week's, my favourite was when E refuses to give up on the Gus Van Sant film. I was totally cheering him on, thinking "I love him for doing this!" And I quite enjoyed the happy ending, because I wasn't sure of it until it actually happened. It was very gracefully done, not obligatory or tacked-on at all.

I love this show! yes.gif

I love the way it all came down to E. E rocks! yes.gif Even Ari had to suck it up and admit it.

QUOTE (Pags @ Nov 24 2008, 06:32 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Nov 24 2008, 03:38 PM)

You hate too much about too much. Just relax and enjoy the damned show. I think the way it ended was killer!

laugh.gif

I do hate the characters! I want them to suffer!

Actually, I realize that friendship is at the heart of this show and I guess that's one of the reasons I enjoy it. In retrospect, I don't hate the ending, I was anticipating more of a cliffhanger, that's all.