hopefully not gonna regret this!

NoRoXiM

you were next to me on the 7th row, and we talked but not enough for me to get to know your name. You were pretty damned awesome! And I wanted to get to know you more! But I never got a name. So if you're out there, let me know please! (: Edited by NoRoXiM

Sorry...I was second row, Ged's side. But, I am probably one of the most AWESOME Rush chicks you'll ever meet! Just sayin'... wink.gif

The show was so good. And so intimate. I loved how no matter where you were, you were close! And I was geds side too. I also loved seeing them make mistakes, like the opening to spirit of radio biggrin.gif it only proves they're human. And next tine you meet with Alex and neil, remind them when to start on WTA. LOL.

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 16 2011, 03:53 AM)
Sorry...I was second row, Ged's side. But, I am probably one of the most AWESOME Rush chicks you'll ever meet! Just sayin'... wink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Can your head still fit thru the door then?? tongue.gif

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Jun 16 2011, 12:03 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 16 2011, 03:53 AM)
Sorry...I was second row, Ged's side.  But, I am probably one of the most AWESOME Rush chicks you'll ever meet!  Just sayin'... wink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Can your head still fit thru the door then?? tongue.gif

After I grease the sides a bit... tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

I was 7th row too..but a little on geds side.. pretty close to the isle! And I was next to a pretty cool dude and girl! What side were you on?

QUOTE (NoRoXiM @ Jun 15 2011, 04:32 PM)
you were next to me on the 7th row, and we talked but not enough for me to get to know your name. You were pretty damned awesome! And I wanted to get to know you more! But I never got a name. So if you're out there, let me know please! (:

It was a long shot, but, any luck? I think it's fantastic that you took this chance! You never know what can/will happen!

QUOTE (NoRoXiM @ Jun 16 2011, 08:32 AM)
you were next to me on the 7th row, and we talked but not enough for me to get to know your name. You were pretty damned awesome! And I wanted to get to know you more! But I never got a name. So if you're out there, let me know please! (:

Post this in the Time Machine Hot Tub section if you haven't already.