I want a Monkey

biggrin.gif

As stated in my first post I use a wheelchair, due to this it's impossible for me to be able to get to the front of the stage for gigs due to health and safety which I fully appreciate and agree with.

I just wish for once though that when items such as guitar picks/drum sticks etc are thrown from the front of the stage there are also random seats chosen from the wheelchair seats for some lucky fans to also be able to share in the good fortune!

Basically I want a MONKEY, I'd look after it and treat it well, at no time would I chastise it if it were bad or spank it either biggrin.gif

To all those lucky enough to catch a monkey, well done and take good care of him/her.

QUOTE (Jeff_RushFan @ May 25 2011, 01:41 PM)
biggrin.gif

As stated in my first post I use a wheelchair, due to this it's impossible for me to be able to get to the front of the stage for gigs due to health and safety which I fully appreciate and agree with.

I just wish for once though that when items such as guitar picks/drum sticks etc are thrown from the front of the stage there are also random seats chosen from the wheelchair seats for some lucky fans to also be able to share in the good fortune!

Basically I want a MONKEY, I'd look after it and treat it well, at no time would I chastise it if it were bad or spank it either biggrin.gif

To all those lucky enough to catch a monkey, well done and take good care of him/her.

I have a monkey, she's called Susie...

laugh.gif

Well drumsticks certainly aren't thrown to the crowd.

Peart deigns to give his bum-buddy some used sticks to give to the bird with the biggest norks in the front row.

Being as I'm stacked like the Dutch Alps I missed out sad.gif

Cosy Toes, sorry to hear about your lack of swag. "Dutch Alps", that's a goodun.

Take my advice, check list for next gig:

1: T Shirt with "Gimme Some Stick" legend

2: Pair of Falsies

That'll do it.

Either that or take a small child, reports of sticks being given to 10 year olds in front row at Newcastle. Very philanthropic.

Trouble is, you'll have to prise them away from the 10 year old aftrewards and I wouldn't be brave enough to ask the time of day from a Geordie kid.