My School Sucks

Nate2112

Tons of stupid incidents!

First this has nothing to do with me but im in Study and there is this f***ing bastard who cries his way out of things and the teachers believe him and let him off like one time im in Social Studies and he drops his phone in class, it goes off. Teacher takes phone aeay from him, he snayches it back from her and he teacher doesnnt do ANYTHING!

Last year I got in a full blown fist fight with some kid and I get suspended the other kid gets to be back in school!!!

I got in that fight because some kid thinks its fuunny yo chuck basketballa at peoples heads so i tell him to stop and he punches me!

AND this kid is laughing at my extremely fast metabalism and is calling me greedy and a dirty gay whore whos dad is onthe school board just to bring the school down!

Man WTF is up with him at least i have you guys sad.gif

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ May 11 2011, 06:51 PM)

First this has nothing to do with me but im in Study and there is this f***ing bastard who cries his way out of things and the teachers believe him and let him off like one time im in Social Studies and he drops his phone in class, it goes off. Teacher takes phone aeay from him, he snayches it back from her and he teacher doesnnt do ANYTHING!

Last year I got in a full blown fist fight with some kid and I get suspended the other kid gets to be back in school!!!

I got in that fight because some kid thinks its fuunny yo chuck basketballa at peoples heads so i tell him to stop and he punches me!

AND this kid is laughing at my extremely fast metabalism and is calling me greedy and a dirty gay whore whos dad is onthe school board just to bring the school down!

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/NICETHREAD.jpg

Nate, no need to use all those bad words, or euphemisms of them. I once started a thread where I bitched about my life. And the very first response was some high quality stuff from Pedro2112 I believe. Basically, he said do what you got to do, and deal with it. He totally ignored all my complaining and told me to just keep going. So yeah, I agree with Tidewater, and Pedro2112. Just keep being yourself, shut up, and deal with it.

It's unfortunate your school is so unfair.

But that's how it is in high school, university, the workforce, and probably at retirement communities, too. Ya just gotta pull yourself up by the bootstraps. And if you really have an issue with something, take it local. Take it state-wide. Take it national if you feel that strongly about it.

I try (though usually fail) to live by the creed that if you don't like the way something is, try to change it! yes.gif

Because one isn't enough....

http://lonewolfsden.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/facepalm_picard_riker.jpg

Truth be told, odds are you're in elementary/high school. Teachers aren't paid enough to care so they take shortcuts when it comes to managing students. The best advice I can give you (it worked for me): avoid fights, when someone teases either stay put and do your thing without so much as looking at him or walk away without looking/reacting and don't criticize someone, offering advice is ok but only if you know they will take it well.

Once you get out of high school, sure there will be that one jerk, but the majority of people won't start anything unless you make the first move.

Edited by usb_connector

Nate, your problem is that you haven't acquired the patience and experience needed to seek revenge without getting caught or resorting to violence. These 2 crucial nuggets in conjunction with a sense of humor will make you all but invulnerable to all breeds of injustice. smile.gif

everybody hates high school. Soon enough you'll learn that there are far greater injustices in the world than somebody getting away with breaking the cell phone rule. stick with your friends and hopefully you can get some good out of your high school years.

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ May 11 2011, 09:51 PM)

That sucks. Screw them. EMbrace the bacon!

http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/bacon-bikini-nsfw.jpg