ANOTHER LOST GENERATION

FourthmemberofRush

QUOTE (syrinxpriest 2112 @ Apr 23 2011, 05:28 PM)
QUOTE (FourthmemberofRush @ Apr 23 2011, 11:34 AM)
Based on the Post, "Immortality or Another Lost Generation", no-one could be honest about the original post. Alternately, those posting found the need to attack me (which if fine, I like to stir things up).

Hence, those posting have indirectly answered the question...you and Rush are part of Another Lost Generation.

yes.gif

Maybe others will come along that want to ascend out of the darkness of mortal consciousness. I expected more from Rush fans, evidently I was wrong. The Rush sites are filled with as much death as the religions around the world.

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/this-thread-sucks/1/Care-Coleman.jpg

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41590_122113907814910_5063653_n.jpg

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Apr 23 2011, 06:14 PM)
We have no way of knowing whether he is serious about the things that he says or if he is trying provoke reactions from people. Even if he is serious, there are many mental illnesses which could be attributed to thought patterns like that. Nobody could possibly make a diagnosis on what he has said thus far.

You do have a point there.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 23 2011, 05:23 PM)
QUOTE (StellarJetman @ Apr 23 2011, 04:32 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 23 2011, 02:29 PM)
Easy there tiger.

I'm completely serious. I've been around autistic people before, both off and on the Internet, and this guy fits right in.

You can't make an assessment like that about someone based only on what they write on the internet. You just can't.

I'm in agreement that you really don't know. However, if someone said the 4th member is clogging this forum up with nonsensical rubbish, i would agreed with THAT diagnosis.

QUOTE (FourthmemberofRush @ Apr 23 2011, 12:34 PM)
Based on the Post, "Immortality or Another Lost Generation", no-one could be honest about the original post. Alternately, those posting found the need to attack me (which if fine, I like to stir things up).

Hence, those posting have indirectly answered the question...you and Rush are part of Another Lost Generation.

yes.gif

Maybe others will come along that want to ascend out of the darkness of mortal consciousness. I expected more from Rush fans, evidently I was wrong. The Rush sites are filled with as much death as the religions around the world.

NEWSFLASH no one hyphenates no one and after little clerical errors like that whomever is posting tends to lose credibility

and yeah you hit a nerve

big deal

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 23 2011, 03:23 PM)
QUOTE (StellarJetman @ Apr 23 2011, 04:32 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 23 2011, 02:29 PM)
Easy there tiger.

I'm completely serious. I've been around autistic people before, both off and on the Internet, and this guy fits right in.

You can't make an assessment like that about someone based only on what they write on the internet. You just can't.

he has no idea what he's talking about.

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 25 2011, 11:27 AM)
QUOTE (FourthmemberofRush @ Apr 23 2011, 12:34 PM)

yes.gif

NEWSFLASH no one hyphenates no one and after little clerical errors like that whomever is posting tends to lose credibility

and yeah you hit a nerve

big deal

bob, did you take your meds today? I created a post just for you concerning "no-one".

your ass shall be nailed.

trink38.gif

QUOTE (StellarJetman @ Apr 25 2011, 12:23 PM)
QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 25 2011, 10:27 AM)
NEWSFLASH no one hyphenates no one

I do. "Noone" looks ridiculous, and I want to differentiate the phrase from "no single".

BeOhBe Bob is going to eat Fat Crow. He said no-one uses a hypen, and Neil did. It is a Trivia Question now on another post, as to where Neil did.

So you see evidence piling up on you and you resort to petty posts and other garbage.

grammar lesson coming up

http://i56.tinypic.com/1495rh0.jpg

Keep it up, and show us how lame you and your point really is.

Then we can close thread and your not career of stirring the pot on TRF

QUOTE (FourthmemberofRush @ Apr 25 2011, 01:58 PM)
As I said, Tell it to Neil too. Which Rush song in the liner notes uses a hypen with no-one ?

We'll see if you are humble enough to admit when you are wrong in saying, "no one uses a hypen when spelling no one".

popcorn.gif

aww did i hit a nerve? rofl3.gif

QUOTE (FourthmemberofRush @ Apr 25 2011, 10:29 AM)
QUOTE (StellarJetman @ Apr 25 2011, 12:23 PM)
QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 25 2011, 10:27 AM)
NEWSFLASH no one hyphenates no one

I do. "Noone" looks ridiculous, and I want to differentiate the phrase from "no single".

BeOhBe Bob is going to eat Fat Crow. He said no-one uses a hypen, and Neil did. It is a Trivia Question now on another post, as to where Neil did.

schla03.gif

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 25 2011, 01:00 PM)
As I said, Tell it to Neil too. Which Rush song in the liner notes uses a hypen with no-one ?

We'll see if you are humble enough to admit when you are wrong in saying, "no one uses a hypen when spelling no one".

popcorn.gif

Wassup, can't answer the question on where Neil wrote "no-one"?

You broached the issue, you should have left it alone.

QUOTE (FourthmemberofRush @ Apr 25 2011, 02:02 PM)

popcorn.gif

one time?

trivial question is more like it. Do YOU know where he used it? If so good for you, now I'm going outside for a while so no peepee or poo on the carpet

here's your bacon

be a good girl! daddy be right back

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 25 2011, 01:18 PM)

popcorn.gif

one time?

trivial question is more like it. Do YOU know where he used it? If so good for you, now I'm going outside for a while so no peepee or poo on the carpet

here's your bacon

Tough to admit when your wrong, especially with those you host such hostility with...he he.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (FourthmemberofRush @ Apr 25 2011, 11:49 AM)
QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Apr 25 2011, 01:18 PM)

popcorn.gif

one time?

here's your bacon

Tough to admit when your wrong, especially with those you host such hostility with...he he.

tongue.gif

I think you're perhaps running on a false assumption that anyone thinks you're right about anything except you. Your posts are nonsensical or you start arguments over complete non-events. I can only assume that you really don't care about anything you're posting and it's all just to solicit a reaction, or you actually care about things that no one (get it?) else does.

Archived