Toledo...

liddybuck01

So were there empty seats scattered here and there, where people like me who couldn't make the reschedule would have been, or did it look like they were able to sell the seats that opened up?

How did the meetup go? I did see some pics at Table Forty 4/Fricker's that a FB fried posted. Looks like it was fun!

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Apr 14 2011, 08:16 PM)
So were there empty seats scattered here and there, where people like me who couldn't make the reschedule would have been, or did it look like they were able to sell the seats that opened up?

How did the meetup go? I did see some pics at Table Forty 4/Fricker's that a FB fried posted. Looks like it was fun!

There were a few scattered seats but overall it was pretty packed amazing show too, Im glad I drove all the way from the rural thumb of Michigan to see them. And My favorite Rush show so far

Edited by jesse2112

QUOTE (Jag2112 @ Apr 16 2011, 09:54 PM)
Here are a set of pics from the Toledo show, courtesy of Jesse2112

Rush Time Machine Tour - Toledo, OH - 04.13.2011

Enjoy-

They look great thanks! Btw thanks for correcting the date about the previous time they played Toledo I cant believe I missed that wacko.gif

Edited by jesse2112

QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 16 2011, 11:17 PM)
QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Apr 16 2011, 07:24 PM)
Cool pics! Did they give out special merch items or anything because of the reschedule?

nope!

not this time sad.gif

I wish they did. I couldve used a free hat or something.

So how small was this venue? I was reading on the last page that it was pretty small for a Rush concert. I'm guessing less than 15k seats?

QUOTE (Oracle @ Apr 17 2011, 12:44 AM)
So how small was this venue? I was reading on the last page that it was pretty small for a Rush concert. I'm guessing less than 15k seats?

the toledo venue holds 8000 for hockey games and roughly 7,500 for an end stage configuration like RUSH had.

They came pretty damn close to that 7,500 mark on wednesday

QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 17 2011, 01:46 AM)

the toledo venue holds 8000 for hockey games and roughly 7,500 for an end stage configuration like RUSH had.

Wow! Much lower than I expected to be. Must have provided a very intimate experience.

QUOTE (Oracle @ Apr 17 2011, 03:19 AM)
QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 17 2011, 01:46 AM)

Wow! Much lower than I expected to be. Must have provided a very intimate experience.

Yeah, there was not bad seat in the place. However, the crowd wasn't as excited as some concerts.

Attended this show also and was impressed with the auditorium. Had section F5 seats, row B but it felt like we were in the fourth row--it was that intimate! The only problem was the floor seats were so close to each other that I was stuck next to this wide-bodied dude who kept creeping into my space. Oh well, it was a great vantage point despite that minor irritant.

Sad though that the crowd was not as enthusiastic as other shows I've been too but they were still into it.

Suffice to say, the band was great that night too!

That was a small venue. Weird part was the best lower bowl seats were all covered up!! Had a great time meeting up with cellofawareness (right beside me, we held up the pink Alex and Geddy letters) RushChick from RT forum buncha other people I know that were from other boards (bad with remembering names). It was a great show to kick of the "foursome" of shows for me.

I had 4th row in Toledo, wishing I had went for the 3rd row in Hamilton tonite wayyy back when, but money was a bit of an issue in December.. Oh well I'll still have a great time 17th row tonite at home in Hamilton.

It took Alex a while to get into the show but once he did he put out a great performance. Geddy, oh man, he was sustaining those long vocal parts three-fold that night, it was insane!! There was a lack of chicken tossing on stage, my tiny rubber chicken was out and I was pointing to it and motioning to Geddy, "what thu??", who knows if he saw but it was great to see them come back out with the Gorilla and Chicken costumes, with a bubble machine, for Cleveland. Neil, always the master of drums!

pics from Toledo, grabbed a whole bunch! https://picasaweb.google.com/envirotech03/RushToledo2011#

QUOTE (Enviro_tech @ Apr 19 2011, 11:41 AM)
That was a small venue. Weird part was the best lower bowl seats were all covered up!! Had a great time meeting up with cellofawareness (right beside me, we held up the pink Alex and Geddy letters) RushChick from RT forum buncha other people I know that were from other boards (bad with remembering names). It was a great show to kick of the "foursome" of shows for me.

I had 4th row in Toledo, wishing I had went for the 3rd row in Hamilton tonite wayyy back when, but money was a bit of an issue in December.. Oh well I'll still have a great time 17th row tonite at home in Hamilton.

It took Alex a while to get into the show but once he did he put out a great performance. Geddy, oh man, he was sustaining those long vocal parts three-fold that night, it was insane!! There was a lack of chicken tossing on stage, my tiny rubber chicken was out and I was pointing to it and motioning to Geddy, "what thu??", who knows if he saw but it was great to see them come back out with the Gorilla and Chicken costumes, with a bubble machine, for Cleveland. Neil, always the master of drums!

pics from Toledo, grabbed a whole bunch! https://picasaweb.google.com/envirotech03/RushToledo2011#

Very nice pics!