RUSH pick-up lines

Godot

for Geddy...

Is that a nose on your face or are you just happy to see me.

I don't think any of you will ever get laid with those. Actually, I got $100 to anyone that can prove they used those lines and got some. And it can't be a girl from comic-con or a star trek convention.

QUOTE (Riv @ Mar 15 2011, 05:01 PM)
I don't think any of you will ever get laid with those. Actually, I got $100 to anyone that can prove they used those lines and got some. And it can't be a girl from comic-con or a star trek convention.

I didn't use a rush pick-up line but I explained Bravado to my ex and stuff happened blush4.gif

But I don't think she cared about the explanation because she said, "whatever. You're cute," right after.

Pickup lines don't work in general, these fit in perfectly with all of the rest. In order to get any self-respecting girl in bed you need a whole lot more than a pickup line. You need a good personality and actual interest in the girl, meaning full conversations are involved. Thus defeating the purpose of a pick up line.

Man, and I really thought I had a shot with them....

eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 15 2011, 07:53 PM)

Pickup lines don't work in general, these fit in perfectly with all of the rest. In order to get any self-respecting girl in bed you need a whole lot more than a pickup line. You need a good personality and actual interest in the girl, meaning full conversations are involved. Thus defeating the purpose of a pick up line.

Actual interest? No, No, No grasshopper. laugh.gif

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 15 2011, 06:53 PM)

Who values self-respect when they are just looking to get laid?

This thread is soooo sad.

(But I would probably offer twenty bucks to anyone who could even get a date with one of these lines. Heck, if someone tried one on me, I'd probably laugh in their face and walk away because I'm a mean person.)

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Mar 15 2011, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 15 2011, 06:53 PM)

Who values self-respect when they are just looking to get laid?

I guess I just like to keep standards. I don't see the fun in one night stands.

How about you and me get together and make time stand still?

rofl3.gif

This one could actually work!

These, however, would not:

"Presto! Oh look, I have a magic wand!"

"I've got a Mission, baby."

"Hey, can I get closer to your heart?"

Archived