oh hey, i'm new here..

different.hearts

Hey, so I'm Alex, and yes, I *AM* named after the great Lerxst himself ... except I'm a girl, but my parents named me after him anyway 'cause they're awesome. (My real name is Alexandra.)

I'm, er, one of the younger members here. I'm 13. Ahh. Scary older people. o.o

I was directed here by my friend from Deviantart, Courtney... I believe here her username is Oracle2112, or perhaps 2112Oracle, or ... something ... like that. ._. I'm having trouble remembering at the moment.

But anyway! Hello! C: I hope to meet lots of awesome people here... biggrin.gif And I also hope to see pictures of Geddy. Cause he's kind of, you know, extremely aesthetically pleasing. heart.gif wub.gif

Welcome Alex! bekloppt.gif What's your DA username? I may have seen you around. smile.gif

As for pictures of Geddy, go to the New World Women section and visit the topic "Geddy Is Hot MkII". Enjoy. biggrin.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (different.hearts @ Feb 17 2011, 12:29 AM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Feb 16 2011, 12:55 PM)
Welcome Alex! bekloppt.gif What's your DA username? I may have seen you around. smile.gif

As for pictures of Geddy, go to the New World Women section and visit the topic "Geddy Is Hot MkII". Enjoy. biggrin.gif trink39.gif

Thank you everyone biggrin.gif

and Jaye, my username is milky-sea (:

Doesn't sound familiar, but I'll look you up. smile.gif

I'm Jett-Moonwing, btw. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Chicken hawk @ Mar 30 2011, 06:53 PM)
Im rather new too. I take it a geddycorn is someone who loves geddy?? wub.gif

I'll jump in on this one! Geddy once said that women who go to Rush shows are like unicorns - mythical and seldom seen wub.gif Hence, Geddycorns! A Geddycorn can therefore be any female Rush fan, but is usually one who fancies Geddy heart.gif