First time!

GeddyLeeLifeson

Going to a Rush show with my old man will be our first Rush concert this year. Tuesday April, 5 at KFC Yum Center. Forgive the post if it's uncessesary but I'm so excited. I heard the entire moving pictures album is to be done along with other favorites and I just downloaded the new single Caravan and I love it. I'm sure they'll play that too. My favorite Rush tune is Subdivisions by the way. Maybe I'll see one of you Rush fanatics from the forum there at the show.

I went to my first Rush show with my dad, too, but that was last year... But since it's the same show I can pretty much tell you it's going to blow your mind all the way to the Andromeda Galaxy.

Have a blast! It's pretty much an experience like no other. biggrin.gif

enjoy! 2.gif

and, don't forget your ear protection. after couple of decades of live music you'll be glad you took care of your hearing smile.gif

have fun!!

My first time was also with my old man last year. Best concert I've seen so far of any band. One thing I recommend is being familiar with the first half of the setlist because sometimes it's hard to follow while your ears are getting used to the loudness. Maybe it's just me but I got a little lost during Marathon.