Setlist

Boof

...but I can't (easily) find the actual set list for the UK shows anywhere on here.

Any chance someone could do a straightforward

Part 1

Interval

Part 2

Thanks in advance.

If Alex is accurate with his announcement of not changing the setlist, then it will be exactly the same as everywhere else.

"The Spirit of Radio"

"Time Stand Still"

"Presto"

"Stick It Out"

"Workin' Them Angels"

"Leave That Thing Alone"

"Faithless"

"BU2B" (from Clockwork Angels)

"Freewill"

"Marathon"

"Subdivisions"

Intermission

"Tom Sawyer"

"Red Barchetta"

"YYZ"

"Limelight"

"The Camera Eye"

"Witch Hunt"

"Vital Signs"

"Caravan" (from Clockwork Angels)

"Love 4 Sale" (Drum solo)

"Closer To The Heart"

"2112 Overture / The Temples of Syrinx"

"Far Cry"

Encore

"La Villa Strangiato" (with reggae intro)

"Working Man" (with reggae intro)

Edited by usb_connector

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Feb 9 2011, 02:36 PM)
If Alex is accurate with his announcement of not changing the setlist, then it will be exactly the same as everywhere else.

"The Spirit of Radio"
"Time Stand Still"
"Presto"
"Stick It Out"
"Workin' Them Angels"
"Leave That Thing Alone"
"Faithless"
"BU2B" (from Clockwork Angels)
"Freewill"
"Marathon"
"Subdivisions"

Intermission

"Tom Sawyer"
"Red Barchetta"
"YYZ"
"Limelight"
"The Camera Eye"
"Witch Hunt"
"Vital Signs"
"Caravan" (from Clockwork Angels)
"Love 4 Sale" (Drum solo)
"Closer To The Heart"
"2112 Overture / The Temples of Syrinx"
"Far Cry"

Encore
"La Villa Strangiato" (with reggae intro)
"Working Man" (with reggae intro)

Thanks very much.

QUOTE (Brizel @ Feb 9 2011, 02:54 PM)
I think La Villa has more of a Polka feel than a Reggae. Not that makes it any better

A simple guide to getting La Villa Strangiato "right":

1. Ditch polka intro.

2. Add original intro.

3. Add a signature Lerxst rant.

4. ???

5. PROFIT

QUOTE (That One Guy @ Feb 9 2011, 04:01 PM)
I think La Villa has more of a Polka feel than a Reggae. Not that makes it any better

1. Ditch polka intro.

2. Add original intro.

4. ???

5. PROFIT

There is no fourth step, they'd attract more fans with the original intro which = to more profit.

1. Ditch polka intro.

2. Add original intro.

4. ???

5. PROFIT

I got the reference! applaudit.gif

I have seen CTTH on utube and im ok with it as Im sure the boys want to do it differently after all these years

but-

la villa? I was refraining from peeking at this as I want to see it live for the first time, I hope the unusual intro doesnt mess it up too much

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Feb 9 2011, 04:12 PM)

1. Ditch polka intro.

2. Add original intro.

4. ???

5. PROFIT

There is no fourth step, they'd attract more fans with the original intro which = to more profit.

they needed to drop the polka intro and have alex's blazing intro on electric like on exit stage left. it's suppose to be a time machine damn it.

I'll be at their first show for 2011 in Sunrise Florida at the Bank Atlantic Center ~ March 30.

I'll give an update to the set list.

I was at the last US show in West Palm Beach in Nov. 2010 and they played Mystic Rhythms at some point.

KK

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Feb 12 2011, 04:25 PM)
The world needs more Lerxst rants. yes.gif

Agreed. I've never seen a live rant sad.gif

The polka arrangement doesn't bother me too much. Fits in with their "more comedy" decree. But I would love to see the acoustic intro. yes.gif

QUOTE (Kubla~Khan @ Feb 13 2011, 12:14 AM)
I'll be at their first show for 2011 in Sunrise Florida at the Bank Atlantic Center ~ March 30.

I was at the last US show in West Palm Beach in Nov. 2010 and they played Mystic Rhythms at some point.

KK

i'm not very optimistic that there will be any changes but i'd like to see at least a few biscuits thrown in there and remove some of the staleness that's leaving a bad taste in my mouth. eh.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Feb 13 2011, 07:16 AM)

KK

i'm not very optimistic that there will be any changes but i'd like to see at least a few biscuits thrown in there and remove some of the staleness that's leaving a bad taste in my mouth. eh.gif

They did NOT play Mystic Rhythms!

And yes, I agree. I hope they add Grand Finale to 2112 and add a jam to Closer to the Heart. It would make for a much better main set finale.

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Feb 13 2011, 11:31 AM)

KK

And yes, I agree. I hope they add Grand Finale to 2112 and add a jam to Closer to the Heart. It would make for a much better main set finale.

imo it needs more spice than that along with some hot sauce to kick it up. tongue.gif

KK

I do stand corrected oops.gif

"Marathon" was the song I was thinking of... My bad.

KK

KK

While they're at it they should remove the polka intro to la villa and throw in a Lerxst rant.

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Feb 13 2011, 07:38 PM)

KK

While they're at it they should remove the polka intro to la villa and throw in a Lerxst rant.

Better yet, a Pratt rant.

2.gif

Personally, I love the polka intro for La Villa. I knew the set list before seeing them last tour, but the intro totally threw me off. I thought it was them goofing off, and then shortly after I realized it was La Villa, and I went crazy. Love it.

I agree. I hate the alternate beginning they are doing on La Villa. Dont mind it as much on Working man.

Alex misses a great opportunity to do a wicked guitar part.

Don't forget tho - Alex did a rant on Vapor Trails tour during la Villa about quitting smoking....