How Much of your time on TRF

Mr. Not

When you're on TRF, rougly how much of your time is spent actually discussing Rush related topics (rather than sports, other bands, etc..)?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. When you're on TRF, rougly how much of your time is spent actually discussing Rush related topics (rather than sports, other bands, etc..)?

• ~95% of the time I'm here for Rush (Chances are this isn't true if you're in this thread to begin with).
    • 75%+ of my time here is spent on Rush.
    • ~60% is spent on Rush.
    • 40-50% is spent on Rush.
    • ~30% is spent on Rush.
    • 20% or less is spent on Rush.
    • 5% is spent on Rush.

Adding up Feedback, Roll The Bones, New World Women, Time Machine Tour, and Rush, it probably comes to 60% or so. Random Samples, Grand Designs, and a teeny bit of Finding My Way and Turn The Page make up the rest. Now, I probably do more reading and less posting in Feedback, NWW, TMT, Rush, and Turn The Page, with the reverse being true for Roll The Bones, Random Samples, Grand Designs, and Finding My Way. As I get to be more of a seasoned fan, I may post a little more in the Rush-related sections.

When I first started posting, the main Rush forum was pretty much the only place I posted. That eventually expanded to Random Samples and Grand Designs. After that, I discovered Music of the Spheres and it's where I live now. laugh.gif

I also spend a decent amount of time in SOCN, mostly lurking with an occasional emoticon-response to a post or possibly one with actual words. Regardless of political views, it's a great place to learn about politics, and pretty civil even though it can get heated at times. I also post semi-regularly in the sports subforum, and occasionally in Video Vertigo and the computer subforum.

Archived