I'm new here~

alexlifeson-

bekloppt.gif

Welcome to TRF smile.gif

QUOTE (Rhyta @ Jan 18 2011, 05:43 AM)
I am new here too.  Been to one Rush concert, took my sister for her birthday in 2004.  Have another friend who names her pets after Rush songs.  Listened for a while but didn't get the bug until two weeks ago.  Watched beyond the lighted stage on VH1 and was fascinated.

Have an old ipod I found that has several Rush albums on it and started listening to it after watching the documentary and now I am hooked.  I love Grace Under pressure and Moving Pictures.  But I know I have lots more to listen to...

Walks off singing...handle with kid gloves......(that is the song stuck in my head today) biggrin.gif

Hey Rhyta! bekloppt.gif

I like the quote in your sig - I freakin' love Babylon 5! biggrin.gif Marcus is probably my joint fave along with G'Kar. wub.gif

Thanks for the welcome, there are so many threads its hard to know where to start tongue.gif

Jaye,

Glad to find another B5 fan, G'Kar is a cool character who changes a lot. Marcus is great, love his voice. I'm a sucker for British accents, though I guess I could say I am partial to canucks now..also love hockey.

Ta for now...1001001 sos (my song of the day)

Welcome Rhyta! GUP is my second fave Rush album, maybe my first, so I'm digging your vibe! I'm a fairly new (serious) fan myself, having fallen for them after finally getting to see them on the Time Machine tour last year. I'm going back for two shows in the spring. Hope you can get to another one soon, maybe one of the West Coast shows they announced today? Enjoy the forums and see you around!

QUOTE (Rhyta @ Jan 19 2011, 03:56 AM)
Jaye,

Glad to find another B5 fan, G'Kar is a cool character who changes a lot. Marcus is great, love his voice.  I'm a sucker for British accents, though I guess I could say I am partial to canucks now..also love hockey.

tongue.gif

Being a Brit myself, I thought it was awesome that one was in an American sci-fi show. biggrin.gif Although we also have Patrick Stewart, who I probably should like more since we're both from Yorkshire. cool.gif tongue.gif