Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjgyWDEwMjQ=/z/lpwAAOxydgZTH0gZ/$_57.JPG

You're welcome :D

Hey, I love Geddy, but wow, that's an unfortunate outfit!

It would appear that way at first until you realize those pants are tight enough to showcase his toned legs, his tight ass, and his package. And then you realize that the shirt is giving us the rare nip slip that we all go crazy for.

I love what's under the outfit but the outfit itself is just frightening. That being said, his hair looks really good. :LOL:

As much as I admit the outfit is wonky I'm just saying if he still wanted to put it on and wear it around the house I'd take advantage of the view the clothing provides.

EDIT: AND red shoes. I :heart: red shoes.

I've never seen that outfit before either. I wonder if he actually wore it more than once?

It would appear that way at first until you realize those pants are tight enough to showcase his toned legs, his tight ass, and his package. And then you realize that the shirt is giving us the rare nip slip that we all go crazy for.

I love what's under the outfit but the outfit itself is just frightening. That being said, his hair looks really good. :LOL:

As much as I admit the outfit is wonky I'm just saying if he still wanted to put it on and wear it around the house I'd take advantage of the view the clothing provides.

I've never seen that outfit before either. I wonder if he actually wore it more than once?

I wish he'd let his hair get that long again. Yesterday I had a mini-anxiety attack imagining that he might cut his hair short next tour.

I wish he'd let his hair get that long again. Yesterday I had a mini-anxiety attack imagining that he might cut his hair short next tour.

That would be a nightmare! I hope that never happens. I remember when Alex cut his hair I was so bummed, but he still looks good with short hair. With Geddy it's been such a part of his image for so long I think it'd be a shock to everyone. Besides his hair still looks nice. I would think he would want to hold on to it as long as he could.

• Like 1

That would be a nightmare! I hope that never happens. I remember when Alex cut his hair I was so bummed, but he still looks good with short hair. With Geddy it's been such a part of his image for so long I think it'd be a shock to everyone. Besides his hair still looks nice. I would think he would want to hold on to it as long as he could.

I saw an interview with Geddy around the time of My Favorite Headache The interviewer was joking with Geddy about not cutting his hair like was the style with some rockers at the time. Geddy answered (semi) seriously and said that he cut his hair pretty short in the early/mid 80's and he hated it. I doubt we'll see our Samson-esque bassist with short hair any time soon.

• Like 2

I saw an interview with Geddy around the time of My Favorite Headache The interviewer was joking with Geddy about not cutting his hair like was the style with some rockers at the time. Geddy answered (semi) seriously and said that he cut his hair pretty short in the early/mid 80's and he hated it. I doubt we'll see our Samson-esque bassist with short hair any time soon.

Samson hehehehehe.

• Like 1

That's supposed to be a red bass and shoes, right? Because it's showing up pink on my monitor. :eh:

That's supposed to be a red bass and shoes, right? Because it's showing up pink on my monitor. :eh:

It's definitely red, not pink. That would be even worse. :LOL:

• Like 3

It's definitely red, not pink. That would be even worse. :LOL:

Yeah that would be terrible.

• Like 1

I find myself wondering what's behind the bass in that pic though. :)

Probably a penis.

• Like 1

Are you sure that isn't a photoshop phony pic? That's not Geddy's style. Nice sneaks though. I should get myself a pair of those. Red too.

Well we are talking about the 90's here. As much as I love Geddy it's not as if he's always dressed himself uhm... well, yeah.

http://media.utsandiego.com/img/photos/2010/02/26/geddylee__r940x635.jpg?9a816e0e09d88f90c6138ab976fdf3212bc7a23c

Yeah, but those jeans are skin tight. How the heck did he jump around in them?

I'm glad they are more themselves these days, but I do hope he saved those red sneakers. Too bad they weren't high tops! :LOL:

They were a denim/spandex blend?

I'm glad they are more themselves these days, but I do hope he saved those red sneakers. Too bad they weren't high tops! :LOL:

They are actually leggings, not jeans. I've seen many pictures of Geddy during the RTB era where he's wearing leggings then a button-up shirt. Never saw the tank top before, though. :huh:

They are actually leggings, not jeans. I've seen many pictures of Geddy during the RTB era where he's wearing leggings then a button-up shirt. Never saw the tank top before, though. :huh:

Leggings are popular again. I have no issue with him wearing them, there's this area on his inner thigh that drives me crazy and tighter pants would highlight said area. *face plants*

I find myself wondering what's behind the bass in that pic though. :)

Probably a penis.

Oh, ya think?

• Like 1

When I first saw the picture I thought it was like a spandex jumpsuit. Sure looks like it.

10172843_10203919295890614_754791851169047895_n.jpg

Let me get in on that action, boys! :drool:

:geddy: "Look, if we're going to take this picture, you're definitely going to have to have your guitar in front of you."

Ugh how does Geddy stay so trim. This picture is like what? 20 years old (?) and he still has a nice waist like that. I want to know what his diet secrets are.

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 1

:geddy: "Look, if we're going to take this picture, you're definitely going to have to have your guitar in front of you."

Ugh how does Geddy stay so trim. This picture is like what? 20 years old (?) and he still has a nice waist like that. I want to know what his diet secrets are.

I think he's always been athletic. That's always better than going on some weird diet and not being able to get out of bed. More natural, too.

I think he's always been athletic. That's always better than going on some weird diet and not being able to get out of bed. More natural, too.

I'll be at the gym tonight if anybody needs me.

• Like 2

I think this picture was taken around the time of Vapor Trails (I have the magazine somewhere...trying to hunt it down to confirm). So, it's not quite 20 years old, but that would make it about 12 years old. So, yeah....he's still slim and trim. I usually hate people who are naturally slim like that, but in this case I am quite happy about it. :drool:

I know that Geddy is a runner, plus he and his wife were pretty big into cycling for a while. I'm sure he has a personal trainer and all that stuff so he stays healthy. Whatever it is, I am glad he does it! :yes:

• Like 3