Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

Thanks for sharing that story, Gangster. I may try and find it to read, it sounds really sweet. I'm definitely going to have to add it to my ever-growing list of daydreams :wub:

I'm hoping I didn't butcher the story since I don't have the book with me but I re-read it about once every six months because I adore it so. It is such a sweet story and I can't get over how much Levi reminds me of Geddy. He even speaks a couple of words in Yiddish and I always hear Geddy speaking in his Yiddish accent.

• Like 5

http://www.rushisaband.com/images/201202/2191.f.jpg

I watched this whole freaking movie because I heard Geddy had a role and it was only for like 3 seconds at the END of the movie :rage: :rage:

That's the outfit that launched a few fantasies. hehehe

I'll say. I'm going to have to start purging actual thinking space to make room for all my Geddy fantasies pretty soon!

Long before I knew who Geddy was I was given a collection of Western short stories by my Grandmother and one of the last stories is of a girl out on the prairie that has been abandoned by her family; she returns home from school one day and finds that her mother, father, and two small brothers have left her behind with a note that says "we've moved on." They've left a couple of chickens, an onion, and a potato behind, the land they live on is not producing.

The next day the girl is out in the yard when she sees a wagon coming towards her, it's a Jewish peddler named Levi that travels from town to town with a large wagon filled with medicines, fabrics, pots, and pans, etc... He sits and talks to the girl for awhile and she tells him her story and then she asks him to take her with him, at first he doesn't want to but he can't leave her behind because he knows it will always haunt him, and so he agrees. He's a very sweet man and very appropriate with her and helps her out until they eventually run into a snow storm. He refuses to stay in the wagon with her because it would be improper and gets very sick out in the cold and nearly delirious and so she brings him into the wagon and tends to him and the donkeys they have with them, until the snow storm clears and she (now sick herself) can get them to the next town for help. When they reach the next town she lies to the people she finds and tells them that her husband is very sick and then she herself blacks out. When they both awake she goes to him and tells him what she has told the people caring for them and he asks her if that would be a bad thing, if he were her husband, she says no. He asks her if she would be okay marrying a Jewish man that travels, and has things thrown at him and is sometimes made fun of, just because of who he is and what he does and she says no, she wouldn't mind.

He asks her if she wants to stay in the town they are in, the townspeople have welcomed them to stay and set up a permanent store. But she says she feels the road calling to them and they leave together.

Anyway, I just love that story, it was always one of my favorites and then when I saw Geddy wearing that outfit I was like "There's Levi!", too perfect.

Just thought I'd share...

Very cool story. I could see Geddy in this role in another life. :)

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing that story, Gangster. I may try and find it to read, it sounds really sweet. I'm definitely going to have to add it to my ever-growing list of daydreams :wub:

I'm hoping I didn't butcher the story since I don't have the book with me but I re-read it about once every six months because I adore it so. It is such a sweet story and I can't get over how much Levi reminds me of Geddy. He even speaks a couple of words in Yiddish and I always hear Geddy speaking in his Yiddish accent.

I love it when Geddy hams it up in front of the camera. As if he weren't adorable enough, right? :wub:

• Like 3

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f238/MiriyaB/Geddy_at_game.jpg

Always a fave... :sigh:

That lady in the background... :LMAO:

I always get a bit of a chuckle when I see the look on her face. She's probably like "Who the HELL is that and why is that person taking his picture?!"

But, Geddy is so delicious in this picture. I should just crop her out so she doesn't spoil the view. :yes:

• Like 2

:wub: Now THIS is a picture I love!

Yes, I adore this picture. He looked over the top of his glasses at me in a similar way when I met him. Talk about going non-verbal instantly! :drool: :drool:

• Like 2

Yes, I adore this picture. He looked over the top of his glasses at me in a similar way when I met him. Talk about going non-verbal instantly! :drool: :drool:

If he gave me a look like that I'd probably faint right then and there

• Like 3

It was all I could do to actually speak. Poor Alex...he had me pegged for a Geddy gal immediately, me thinks. He just stepped out of the way.

• Like 4

It was all I could do to actually speak. Poor Alex...he had me pegged for a Geddy gal immediately, me thinks. He just stepped out of the way.

It was probably the all the drooling and hearts in your eyes when you saw Geddy that gave you away to Alex :LOL:

• Like 3

It was probably the all the drooling and hearts in your eyes when you saw Geddy that gave you away to Alex :LOL:

...Or the fact that I almost completely ignored the man. Alex, if you are reading this, I love you too! But, I want to do naughty things with Geddy. Nothing personal, eh? I still think you are an amazing guitarist! If you'd like to discuss this further, you can find me face planted in Geddy's lap. Sincerely, Jaime....

Edited by Rushchick10
  • Like 4

...Or the fact that I almost completely ignored the man. Alex, if you are reading this, I love you too! But, I want to do naughty things with Geddy. Nothing personal, eh? I still think you are an amazing guitarist! If you'd like to discuss this further, you can find me face planted in Geddy's lap. Sincerely, Jaime....

Ohhhh face in lap, that is a good place yes.

• Like 3

1378595_10202442605734283_2077592213_n.jpg

That's an awesome action shot. :)

I'd love to take credit for it, but It's a John Arrowsmith shot. I believe it was the Nashville show. But, it is TOTALLY drool-worthy! :drool: :drool:

• Like 4

1453477_10202714274165824_354981087_n.jpg

That man's booty is so delicious I'd eat it for dessert :drool:

Oh yeah...I think he has one of the best asses in rock and roll. Yum!

• Like 2