Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

Girls, I have the perfect solution!

Mika, I hope you didn't send off your Geddy letter yet because you need to add the following. Geddy and the boys need fashion consultants. Yes. Fashion consultants. I nominate us. We can take turns going on tour with them, a few weeks at a time, and plan their concert wardrobes. It will make Gemini Rising 79 happy and he won't be compelled to post peanut butter induced rants on TRF anymore about Geddy's lack of fashion sense on stage.

What do you all think? And should we draw staws, or lottery numbers, on who should go first? :ph34r:

• Like 5

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Geddy266.jpg

:) :) :)

I particularly like the jeans on this picture, too! :blush:

Well let's be candid here, it's NOT the jeans you're admiring now, is it? :D

Oh? I hadn't noticed.

• Like 2

Mika, I hope you didn't send off your Geddy letter yet because you need to add the following. Geddy and the boys need fashion consultants. Yes. Fashion consultants. I nominate us. We can take turns going on tour with them, a few weeks at a time, and plan their concert wardrobes. It will make Gemini Rising 79 happy and he won't be compelled to post peanut butter induced rants on TRF anymore about Geddy's lack of fashion sense on stage.

What do you all think? And should we draw staws, or lottery numbers, on who should go first? :ph34r:

I'll volunteer to be the zip advisor!

• Like 2

My favorite shirt on Geddy!

:drool:

I like this one.... only saw it that one night at Shoreline and never again but it's pretty darn cool, I think.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%2007%20Shoreline/Rush07Shoreline008.jpg

• Like 3

This picture was taken shortly after someone scooped the boys about what we are planning. They must have a TRF spy here that reports back to them. In any event, it looks like they are pleased!

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Rush+Honored+Hollywood+Walk+Fame+YBP1MV1bF1Cl.jpg

;) ;) ;)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

I can handle shirts. Would love to pick out shirts for the guys. Cannot sew if my life depended on it but if a button needs to be replaced I will just go out and get a new one for them. :cool:

I have a good eye for colour. Black is my favourite! :haz:

:D-13:

• Like 2

I'll take the undershorts. Wonder if Geddy is a boxers or briefs guy. I'll certainly be glad to help make those decisions with him.

You know...I was going to go there but I am too shy. :blush: So....I went with the shirts.

The good Catholic girl still lives in me. Dammit.... :facepalm:

• Like 2

Hi gals! im technically new here, but ive been following the ladies forum for awhile. (sounds stalkerish but i just came for ged:) anyway i really have no idea how to post pictures or anything on here, but ill figure it out... im a HUGE fan of rush and i have a crush on ged as you might have guessed;) im 15 and female and i play guitar, in fact lerxst was my main inspiration. i hope i can get to know you girls! :rush:
  • Like 3

I could adjust him right out of those jeans in that third pic. :drool:

• Like 4

OMG! Can you imagine if I'm in charge of Geddy's wardrobe for a week?! The mind boggles at all the possibilities....

Actually, I don't think I could improve that much on what Geddy chooses for himself. Actually, do you suppose Geddy chooses his own stagewear, or does he send an assistant out to "buy some shirts and stuff" for the tour? Does he have anyone offer professional wardrobe advice? A personal dresser?

And I now finally have some time off work, so I'll be able to work on that letter to Geddy. I'll have to figure out how best to send him copies of photos of him in That Shirt, to show him what I'm talking about. My printer's not hooked up... wonder if I can simply take a photo of a photo on the computer screen, print it off at the photo developing place, and mail actual photos to him? Wonder if the computer screen resolution would make the photos horrid? I'm thinking out loud to myself now. Must go home and plan....

Or...... ooh, brain flash! Must dash home and try it out! :)

• Like 1

That's alright frippy. We can share the duties. But....what if he is a commando type guy??!!

He's a briefs guy. My friend and I had this debate and did the research. She was able to locate a pic of his backside and you can see the little lines going across his bum. :blush:

• Like 4

He's a briefs guy. My friend and I had this debate and did the research. She was able to locate a pic of his backside and you can see the little lines going across his bum. :blush:

Did she happen to keep the results of this research so that we can all see? :drool:

• Like 1