Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Oct 17 2011, 10:58 AM)
Speaking of cuddling up:

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/cpgeddy65-1.jpg

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/Geddylee1.jpg

I wub.gif the top pic - makes me think of the naughty step..! tongue.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Oct 17 2011, 04:58 AM)
Speaking of cuddling up:

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/cpgeddy65-1.jpg

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/Geddylee1.jpg

OMG.........Two of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES!!!!!!!!! yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif cheer.gif wub.gif drool1.gif Everything about these two pics screams GORGEOUS GEDDYLICIOUS PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!! yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif wub.gif drool1.gif firedevil.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Oct 16 2011, 10:17 AM)
Speaking of favorite shots from the CP era, I'm partial to this one:

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/counterparts-15-1.jpg

I like this one for a lot of reasons:

1.) It's kinda cool to see Geddy in his natural habitat... laugh.gif
2.) It looks pretty cozy! You could kinda see yourself cuddling up on the sofa with him there...
3.) It makes me smile to think of him padding around the house in his socks, for some reason. smile.gif
4.) His hair looks great here!
5.) You don't normally see him in clear/untinted glasses, so it's kinda neat...
6.) Forearms! drool1.gif

Overall, it's just a nice, domestic kind of photo! Oh, and there's a lot to look at, too. I wish I could read the titles on the books!

I have seen this pic dozens of time, but never picked up on the glasses thing.. they are clear and not tinted.. that's whats so different about his face.. thanks for pointing that out.

Overall, it's just a nice, domestic kind of photo! Oh, and there's a lot to look at, too.

I thought you meant Geddy at first. wink.gif

But that does apply to the room, as well. I'd love to read those titles. Especially if I could read with Geddy. tongue.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Oct 18 2011, 02:23 PM)
Overall, it's just a nice, domestic kind of photo! Oh, and there's a lot to look at, too.

But that does apply to the room, as well. I'd love to read those titles. Especially if I could read with Geddy. tongue.gif

I like that idea, particularly if I could sit on his lap... laugh.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Oct 19 2011, 08:14 PM)
QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Oct 18 2011, 02:23 PM)

I like that idea, particularly if I could sit on his lap... laugh.gif

tempted.gif I like that idea too! drool1.gif

There's been another Geddy drought. Not good for business. ohmy.gif

I am quite excited. The reason being that I get to see Geddy again, for the first time in six months, at my local movie theatre for the nationwide premier of the Live in Cleveland concert. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Who else is going tomorrow night? We get to enjoy both the music and one of the men making that music. tongue.gif

And on that note...

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y371/Priestess-of-Syrinx/Gorgeous%20Geddy/geddywinecellar1xb.jpg

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Oct 25 2011, 08:50 PM)
There's been another Geddy drought. Not good for business. ohmy.gif

I am quite excited. The reason being that I get to see Geddy again, for the first time in six months, at my local movie theatre for the nationwide premier of the Live in Cleveland concert. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Who else is going tomorrow night? We get to enjoy both the music and one of the men making that music. tongue.gif

And on that note...

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y371/Priestess-of-Syrinx/Gorgeous%20Geddy/geddywinecellar1xb.jpg

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

tempted.gif wub.gif drool1.gif Good Ged, he's absolutely GORGEOUS in this pic! drool1.gif wub.gif tempted.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Oct 25 2011, 02:50 PM)

Me! Me! I know, the idea of a larger-than-life Geddy Lee has got me "lit up like a firefly"! icon_alienjig.gif Hoping I can meet at least a few fans. Now, what Rush shirt do I wear?

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Oct 25 2011, 07:11 PM)

Me! Me! I know, the idea of a larger-than-life Geddy Lee has got me "lit up like a firefly"! icon_alienjig.gif Hoping I can meet at least a few fans. Now, what Rush shirt do I wear?

The bigger the Geddy, the better the Geddy!!!

I'm going the nostalgia route and wearing the same Rush shirt that I wore to the Cleveland show.. same shoes, jeans and jacket...

QUOTE (MCM @ Oct 25 2011, 07:37 PM)

I'm going the nostalgia route and wearing the same Rush shirt that I wore to the Cleveland show.. same shoes, jeans and jacket...

Well? Well? How was it, Ladies??

QUOTE (BethOfSyrinx @ Oct 26 2011, 12:04 PM)
QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Oct 25 2011, 08:01 PM)
Scarf!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/hemispheres2005/Rush_122.jpg

Neck! tongue.gif firedevil.gif

Nom! wink.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Oct 27 2011, 05:43 PM)

It was great fun!! On the big screen you notice things you don't at the live show.. for example - Ged has nice teeth, he looks better in the black Gefilter shirt than the Rash baseball shirt; he's very spry - all over the place.. always smiling.. loved every minute of it. He and Alex are a hoot.

Also lots of shots of Neil's face and his interaction with Alex and Ged. He's so hidden behind all those drums you never see him when you're at a live show..

Two thumbs up to Banger Films!!

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Oct 27 2011, 06:43 PM)

It was big fun! The video does a great job of illustrating how much work the guys put into making the music, and how much they love doing it. It's really beautiful! Interesting rather than generic audience shots convey well the intense, joyous atmosphere of a Rush gig, and there's plenty of good eye-candy for those of us who like nimble hands on fretboards ohmy.gif blush4.gif wub.gif

Highly recommended to catch on a big screen if you can yes.gif

Yep, it was awesome. I don't need a reminder how happy these guys make me, but it was still a huge one wub.gif My 72-year-old mom even came along, and she said afterward, "They're obviously all really talented on their own, but what makes them really special is how they play off each other". So true, and you can tell how close they are. So heartwarming to see! She was impressed with Neil's drum set too cool.gif

I met up with a couple forum ladies - it was nice to meet some of the Rush fans from my area! There were some mightily intense fans reminiscing back to the 70's and quoting song lyrics - we were discussing wanting to go/having gone to Lakeside Park.

At any of your showings, was there like a DVD menu onscreen before the movie started? We thought that was kinda funny. wink.gif

None of us can wait until the next concert - that was brought up more than a few times! 2.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Oct 27 2011, 09:03 PM)
At any of your showings, was there like a DVD menu onscreen before the movie started? We thought that was kinda funny. wink.gif

None of us can wait until the next concert - that was brought up more than a few times! 2.gif

We did see a DVD menu at our showing, before and after the movie. At the end, one of the guys in the group said, "How much do we have to tip them to show the special features?" laugh.gif

The movie itself was exceptional. Epic performances and many beautiful shots, especially of Geddy... wub.gif b_sigh.gif

You ladies are right; it was awesome seeing Geddy on the big screen. The bigger the Geddy, the better, indeed. biggrin.gif

I love pretty much everything about this picture almost as much as I love pretty much everything about the picture above! yes.gif

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/hemispheres2005/nextone/Rush-13.jpg

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Oct 28 2011, 01:18 PM)
Ah, look at this guy!
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/hemispheres2005/nextone/raps8.jpg
He's freakin' adorable yes.gif wub.gif

Yes, he is. wub.gif

Was this at a baseball game? Ah, Geddy and his baseball. tongue.gif

QUOTE (BethOfSyrinx @ Oct 29 2011, 07:30 PM)
QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Oct 28 2011, 01:18 PM)
Ah, look at this guy! 
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/hemispheres2005/nextone/raps8.jpg
He's freakin' adorable yes.gif wub.gif

Is this recent or..?

Soo cute. wub.gif

wub.gif Is he ever..! wub.gif

b_sigh.gif