Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

Here's a wavy haired and no sleeves look I've not seen before.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/98/b9/a5/98b9a5fd84ec16db52029854943d0725.jpg

:drool: Big noses have always ALWAYS been my favorite feature on a guy, since I was a kid (I'm odd...I know). The first time I saw Geddy I knew my heart was in trouble haha. These side shots are always my favorite. Plus I don't hate the bonus leather pants, arms and sexy hair :drool:

• Like 3

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/98/b9/a5/98b9a5fd84ec16db52029854943d0725.jpg

:drool: Big noses have always ALWAYS been my favorite feature on a guy, since I was a kid (I'm odd...I know). The first time I saw Geddy I knew my heart was in trouble haha. These side shots are always my favorite. Plus I don't hate the bonus leather pants, arms and sexy hair :drool:

Yes. Some of my favorite pictures of Geddy are when he is in profile. SOO sexy.....

I've never gone for the "conventionally" handsome man. I like a man with character and distinction. :yes:

• Like 4

And don't forget the Ric. That bass is sex on a strap. :LOL:

• Like 3

I think some of you are way too young for Geddy.

He's not older than my dad so we're good.

• Like 1

He is older than my dad but I'm older than his daughter so it should still be okay, right? Besides, I've always been into older guys.

That's up to your personal beliefs. I always say it's okay to date a guy "if he's not older than your dad". But my dad was 40 when he had me so it gives me a very broad spectrum to choose from. I LOVE older men.

Also, when was the last time any woman was "too young" for a man? Hahahahaha.

• Like 1

I have to say that most of the recent picture here make me wanna dive face first into Geddy's crotch.

Whoa...was that too much? :drool: :fury:

Well, my hormone levels are high right now. So I'll admit that I'm doing things to him in my mind. :blush:

Tell me about it. It's times like this that being single sucks. I'm not slutty enough to go out and find a random lay. But...those thoughts are seriously running rampant right now.

Been a member here for six years. Six long years of pouring over Al pics. And this is what I've learned:

Buy some "toys."

Oh, and definitely buy extra batteries. You know how many batteries I go through?

I have to say that most of the recent picture here make me wanna dive face first into Geddy's crotch.

Well, my hormone levels are high right now. So I'll admit that I'm doing things to him in my mind. :blush:

Tell me about it. It's times like this that being single sucks. I'm not slutty enough to go out and find a random lay. But...those thoughts are seriously running rampant right now.

Been a member here for six years. Six long years of pouring over Al pics. And this is what I've learned:

Buy some "toys."

Oh, and definitely buy extra batteries. You know how many batteries I go through?

Do your neighbors hear you?

Edited by gangsterfurious

He is older than my dad but I'm older than his daughter so it should still be okay, right? Besides, I've always been into older guys.

Same here. I like older guys. Or as Al puts it, I guess I like, "Old and gross" guys. I never knew!
  • Like 1

Buy some "toys."

I think they think some guy named Alex lives here.
  • Like 2

Buy some "toys."

I think they think some guy named Alex lives here.

Yeah I was going to say I think the guy downstairs thinks that a guy named Geddy visits me when my husband is at work... :blush:

• Like 2

Buy some "toys."

I have toys,, but sometimes you just want the real thing, ya know? I have a friend with benefits, but he's out of town until next week.

And, I have upstairs neighbors (I have a basement apartment) and I can hear them sometimes, so I don't care if they hear me. :P

• Like 1

That's up to your personal beliefs. I always say it's okay to date a guy "if he's not older than your dad". But my dad was 40 when he had me so it gives me a very broad spectrum to choose from. I LOVE older men.

Unfortunately Ged is a 10 years older than my dad. My parents were in their early 20s when they had me. I'd be willing to pretend like my parents were older if it would make Geddy feel better about it :LOL:

• Like 2

Unfortunately Ged is a 10 years older than my dad. My parents were in their early 20s when they had me. I'd be willing to pretend like my parents were older if it would make Geddy feel better about it :LOL:

I have always loved older men a well. My son's father is right around Geddy's age, my ex husband was 11 years older than me and the list goes on. I went out once with a guy that was a few years younger than me (he was sexy, so I made an exception) and it was a disaster.

• Like 1

I have always loved older men a well. My son's father is right around Geddy's age, my ex husband was 11 years older than me and the list goes on. I went out once with a guy that was a few years younger than me (he was sexy, so I made an exception) and it was a disaster.

I tried dating a guy that was two weeks younger than me and I couldn't stand it. I just love older men, at least 15 years older. It is a disaster with younger men, I don't think I'll ever be a Cougar.

I tried dating a guy that was two weeks younger than me and I couldn't stand it. I just love older men, at least 15 years older. It is a disaster with younger men, I don't think I'll ever be a Cougar.

No, I could never be a cougar. I could let Geddy be my "daddy," though. ;)

On one hand I'm glad I'm not too young for Geddy. On the other hand, it would nice to be too young for Geddy. :)

• Like 1

I've never dated someone who was less than 10 years older than me. I once went on a few dates with someone a year older and it was a disaster. Older men are definitely the way to go ;) (those boys really should read these pages, I'm sure it would be a nice ego stroke to know that so many younger woman are lusting after them)

• Like 1

No, I could never be a cougar. I could let Geddy be my "daddy," though. ;)

Oh gurrrrl tell me all about that!

• Like 1

Same here. I don't understand the appeal of younger men. Not at all. I never have. I much prefer older and 15-20 years older is perfect.

Same here. I don't understand the appeal of younger men. Not at all. I never have. I much prefer older and 15-20 years older is perfect.

I think that most older men appreciate women a bit more, they aren't as hard on us for the most part. That has been my experience at least.

EDIT: Minus my husband, he acts about 25 though even though he's 50. :blink:

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 1