Music Today - Cleveland

BlazeButler

I think something for the Cleveland presale got screwed up. The seating chart was no longer available today, but earlier this week all of the floor seats and lower bowl towards the stage were the higher priced tickets, lower level towards the back was mid-priced, and second level were the cheapies.

On the presale this morning, I ended up getting lower bowl right up by the stage, but the tickets were priced as the mid-level pricing. There were no upper level seats on the presale. I kept checking back, and actually threw back two 15th row on Alex's side. I'll have my 4-foot-nothing son with me so I figured a tiered section would be better.

Edited by BlazeButler

QUOTE (tjtull @ Dec 7 2010, 11:04 AM)
I ended up with Sec 125 (Alex's side), row 14. It's cool with me. Unless I'm up front, I don't like floor seats at large arena shows...can't see a thing.

Me too!!! Sec 125 row 22 (on the aisle that is closest to the stage). I got mine thru the Citi pre-sale for $46 each (the total for two tickets was $118 including all charges and both tickets). Suh - weet !!!

PS I agree with the above. I hate floor seats.

I ended up with 124, row 9. Yesterday on the seating charts these were $96 seat, but today the were the $68 ones.

What's up with that Citi Bank pre-sale price of $46? Can't beat that.

I kept having a bunch of seats showing up in 124 and 110, both right by the stage.

I guess those days of being the first to log on and grabbing third row are long gone.

Music Today sucks, don't waste your time

Me too!!! Sec 125 row 22 (on the aisle that is closest to the stage). I got mine thru the Citi pre-sale for $46 each (the total for two tickets was $118 including all charges and both tickets). Suh - weet !!!

The reason for the lower price is Sec 125 row 22 is not the lower bowl. You are in the Club section 8 rows back. There are only 14 rows in the lower bowl for the middle sections.

Still decent seats at a great price but that explains the difference.

QUOTE (osubeatum @ Dec 7 2010, 12:43 PM)
The reason for the lower price is Sec 125 row 22 is not the lower bowl.  You are in the Club section 8 rows back.  There are only 14 rows in the lower bowl for the middle sections.

Still decent seats at a great price but that explains the difference.

I have never been to the venue so thanks for clarifying. In fact, it says section C125, which would jive with your club-seat explanation.

Okay, so I understand the venue a bit better ... For any one who does not already know, the Q arena has 14 rows initially in the lower bowl, then 10 rows in a first Club level, then another 5 rows in a second (upper) Club level. Above that are luxury boxes, and above that is the 200 level.

In my particular case, my seats are 8 rows back on the first (lower) Club level. And in a section close to the stage. Cool ... I can live with that ...

Edited by 01GT Eibach

QUOTE (Rush2010 @ Dec 9 2010, 04:16 PM)
I know the general sale is Saturday but it's not listed on ticketmaster's site. The link takes you to the arena website. Is this the place to buy tickets for Saturday and can you pre register for the sale?

That's the confusing part i would like to know also, I'm registered with ticketmaster, can you log on to there site THEN go to Q site when ready to purchase tickets or do you have to go through the delay of also having to register with Q site??? confused13.gif

Ticketmaster does not handle ticket sales for the Q-Arena per rushisaband.com. It looks like tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am EST per the Q-Arena website. Someone on RIAB posted that The Q's insider password is LIMELIGHT.

Hope this helps!

QUOTE (safetygirl2112 @ Dec 10 2010, 09:50 AM)
Ticketmaster does not handle ticket sales for the Q-Arena per rushisaband.com. It looks like tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am EST per the Q-Arena website. Someone on RIAB posted that The Q's insider password is LIMELIGHT.

Hope this helps!

yes.gif Found out about ticketmaster today with a ticketmaster rep, what a confusing layered mess. Ticketmaster advertise Rush then there site takes you the Q site but there not dealing with this concert? confused13.gif

And the "Q" insider found that out to late, That was for pre-sale yesterday till 5.00 pm only. They mailed me the password after I already went to work,(work afternoon shift) Was thinking about just going up to Cleveland Q box office tomorrow morning, but i'm not up to standing in line blizzard conditions waiting hour or more . old.gif scared.gif

Yep, you buy tickets for the Q via their website. This changed about 6 months ago. I posted an article in another thread about ticketbastard and they referenced the Q and how they moved away from using them.

Here is a link to the Q event for Rush;

http://www.theqarena.com/events/rush_110415/

Here is that article I mentioned;

http://m.wired.com/magazine/2010/11/mf_tic...gle+Feedfetcher

2.gif