Madison Square Garden

N.O.RUSH

QUOTE (garyg7133 @ Dec 18 2010, 10:31 AM)
MSG is not sold out. They have 300's and 400's remaining. Sleeper though is to select "promenade box seats" They are actually on the 300 level, they are their own row and they're at the 400 level price ($62.90). They will show as section " north " which is simply the north side of the arena. I got mine yesterday. As of this morning, section 342 was the "best available" by TM standards and if you select the 400 level it was almost behind the stage on Alex's side. 2.gif

Oh yeah! 2.gif music.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (garyg7133 @ Dec 18 2010, 10:31 AM)
MSG is not sold out. They have 300's and 400's remaining. Sleeper though is to select "promenade box seats" They are actually on the 300 level, they are their own row and they're at the 400 level price ($62.90). They will show as section " north " which is simply the north side of the arena. I got mine yesterday. As of this morning, section 342 was the "best available" by TM standards and if you select the 400 level it was almost behind the stage on Alex's side. 2.gif

last I checked the 300 level tickets were around ~ $80 where did you get yours?

QUOTE (Digitallware @ Dec 18 2010, 02:45 PM)
I'd love to go, to be honest it would be my first rush concert, missed the last time they came to NY, just need to know if the 300 level seating is worth it, I can't afford to expensive tickets...

try section 340s that's where I am and got 60 dollar seats...it's worth it.

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Dec 18 2010, 05:45 PM)
I'd love to go, to be honest it would be my first rush concert, missed the last time they came to NY, just need to know if the 300 level seating is worth it, I can't afford to expensive tickets...

really where'd you buy those tickets at that price? Madison Square Garden's site isn't selling them that low. sad.gif

Trust me, the day of the show you will find great seats, happens all the time Edited by metaldad

QUOTE (Digitallware @ Dec 19 2010, 12:07 AM)

really where'd you buy those tickets at that price? Madison Square Garden's site isn't selling them that low. sad.gif

ticketmaster presale

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Dec 19 2010, 10:19 PM)
QUOTE (Digitallware @ Dec 19 2010, 12:07 AM)

ticketmaster presale

I'm happy for you, great price.

I've decided to get the promenade box seats south section. It seems there between the 300 and 400 levels and at $60 it isn't too bad.

Edited by Digitallware

Guys, and I just replied to my PM, the Promenade Box seats are located about halfway back in MSG, to the side. They are a single row on both the North and South sides of the arena. They are $62.90 including the service charges through TM. I am in section North but I hear that they are now selling South which is Alex's side. They are a better seat (IMO) than the 340's area as they are way closer to the stage. Just my opinion, but they're also good because you don't have 2 rows of seats on top of you. There is a wall separating them from the 300 and 400 section, and I believe a shelf to put your grub and booze on. If I'm not mistaken, there are also outlets for laptops......just sayin wink.gif

QUOTE (garyg7133 @ Dec 20 2010, 08:39 AM)
Guys, and I just replied to my PM, the Promenade Box seats are located about halfway back in MSG, to the side. They are a single row on both the North and South sides of the arena. They are $62.90 including the service charges through TM. I am in section North but I hear that they are now selling South which is Alex's side. They are a better seat (IMO) than the 340's area as they are way closer to the stage. Just my opinion, but they're also good because you don't have 2 rows of seats on top of you. There is a wall separating them from the 300 and 400 section, and I believe a shelf to put your grub and booze on. If I'm not mistaken, there are also outlets for laptops......just sayin wink.gif

nice dude, guess I'll be getting the most bang for my buck, c u there.

QUOTE (Digitallware @ Dec 19 2010, 10:18 PM)
does any one know where the promenade box seats section south are located?

In the South end of the arena ? confused13.gif

laugh.gif The 300 level

I don't think it was roll the bones. Probably counterparts or T4E

Primus opened for them on RTB and both shows that I saw were sold out. They may not have even done the garden on RTB, gotta look it up. I saw them @ Nassau and I believe Meadowlands that tour....shows were about a week or so apart.

digitalware, I'm on the north side. I do believe someone else here bought south as well though.