Toronto Rocks 2003

thebigguyconnor

does anyone know where I can get a COMPLETE video or audio bootleg or official release of this (with soundboard audio).

I have seen snippets everywhere but I am dying to know the whole setlist and to have the whole show on video.

Can't help you out too much...but slightly off topic - Toronto Rocks was how I discovered Rush.

My father picked this DVD up in an overseas trip around 2006. It wasn't until I flicked it on around 2007 when I discovered Rush...which led to me grabbing the Spirit of the Radio compliation and the rest is good as history.

From what I can remember, there were only two tracks - SOTR and Limelight? (or Freewill?) - surely this wasn't the whole set?

Cheers,

It probably wasn't a very long setlist, but I'd love to have the thing in its entirety.

Was the dvd you're talking about this officially released one? http://www.amazon.com/Toronto-Rocks-Rollin...s/dp/B00025ETKU

I've heard that that particular one doesn't have the complete rush set.

QUOTE (thebigguyconnor @ Dec 1 2010, 11:09 AM)
It probably wasn't a very long setlist, but I'd love to have the thing in its entirety.

Was the dvd you're talking about this officially released one? http://www.amazon.com/Toronto-Rocks-Rollin...s/dp/B00025ETKU

I've heard that that particular one doesn't have the complete rush set.

yep thats the one.

Wasn't a bad recording.

BTW - the crowd was rediculous - the biggest I've seen outside of Coachella.

QUOTE (Ranger J @ Nov 30 2010, 09:56 PM)
Can't help you out too much...but slightly off topic - Toronto Rocks was how I discovered Rush.

My father picked this DVD up in an overseas trip around 2006. It wasn't until I flicked it on around 2007 when I discovered Rush...which led to me grabbing the Spirit of the Radio compliation and the rest is good as history.

From what I can remember, there were only two tracks - SOTR and Limelight? (or Freewill?) - surely this wasn't the whole set?

Cheers,

Here's the setlist:

Tom Sawyer

Limelight

Dreamline

YYZ

Freewill

Closer To The Heart

Paint It Black (done instrumentally), leading into The Spirit Of Radio

QUOTE (Noisy Bastard @ Dec 1 2010, 10:46 PM)
Paint It Black [/i](done instrumentally), leading into The Spirit Of Radio

Ah yes I do remember the Paint It Black intro into SOTR now!

I'll have to dig the DVD up again - pity the whole setlist aint on it!

Archived