Music Today

ColdFireYYZ

So I want to get tickets for Madison Square Gardens, and I'm not quite sure about these presales. I want good tickets so I made an account and I'm waiting for them to go on sale.

Generally, how much more money are tickets on Music Today? Is it worth paying for, or waiting for the regular sale? I don't care about the program, picks, and other crap in the presale package, I just want good seats.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

i used musictoday presale for the first leg of the time machine tour...tix prices are about the same as tixmaster...just sign on when the sale begins and start your search for tix....very easy....goodluck, i will be on there tomorrow for the hershey presale!!!!!!

2.gif

Don't look for your tickets in the mail any time soon. I used M.T. once, and my tickets came 3 days before the show . I ordered them 4 months in advance confused13.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Nov 30 2010, 05:19 PM)
Don't look for your tickets in the mail any time soon. I used M.T. once, and my tickets came 3 days before the show . I ordered them 4 months in advance confused13.gif

It's to stop ticket touts...

Or to make them feel like they got paid for nothing...

QUOTE (subdivisor @ Nov 30 2010, 05:13 PM)
i used musictoday presale for the first leg of the time machine tour...tix prices are about the same as tixmaster...just sign on when the sale begins and start your search for tix....very easy....goodluck, i will be on there tomorrow for the hershey presale!!!!!!
2.gif

Me too!! Another indoor show YEAH, the park won't be open, but at least we won't be paying a "gazillion" dollars for a hotel room.

dnt pay the $350 per tix for 1-15- Hershey had good 20 row centers

half the price- lets all boycott thoise bogus 1-15 rows plus swag!!

Edited by jmdyyz

QUOTE (jmdyyz @ Dec 1 2010, 12:08 PM)
dnt pay the $350 per tix  for 1-15-  Hershey had  good 20 row centers
half the price- lets all boycott thoise bogus 1-15 rows plus swag!!

I paid the regular $140.05 ea (all fees) for C1 Row 10? wtf.gif

I didn't get online until 1pm, and still got Row 17 A1 (Geddy's side new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif) seats 5 and 6 for Hershey. Not bad, and regular price. I just hope we're not so far off to the side we can't see. Hope to meet some of you there! We're road tripping from Syracuse, NY...gonna be a crazy week, but it's 2.gif!

We'll probably go to Toledo too...may do the VIP for that, since I for one would like the stuff, and I won't be able to get online for the presale as early that day, so would be taking my chances a bit more.

Edited by 1 of the 7