Cats!

Mr. Not

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Scooter did have a little something to eat but also had another bout of diarrhoea today....

I wish I could cuddle her... :hug2:

So do I....But she won't like it...

I will giver her an ear tickle and chin rub on your behalf.

Thank you. :) Am giving her a :mwah: atop her head, and singing "Soft Kitty" to her. Poor, sweet baby Scooter... :hug2:

• Like 1

Scooter did have a little something to eat but also had another bout of diarrhoea today....

Thank you. :) Am giving her a :mwah: atop her head, and singing "Soft Kitty" to her. Poor, sweet baby Scooter... :hug2:

I'm so sorry to hear this- we went through something similar with our Cinnamon a few years ago. I'm sure you being there gives her a lot of comfort. ((Hugs)) to Scooter.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry to hear this- we went through something similar with our Cinnamon a few years ago. I'm sure you being there gives her a lot of comfort. ((Hugs)) to Scooter.

Cinnamon - :hug2:

• Like 1

Thank you, Blueschica.

She has eaten a few tiny pieces of ham, and is drinking more, but the diarrhoea continues...

I'm not sure she'll ladt til Tuesday and we both believe she may have a tumor in her stomach.

• Like 2

Thank you, Blueschica.

She has eaten a few tiny pieces of ham, and is drinking more, but the diarrhoea continues...

I'm not sure she'll ladt til Tuesday and we both believe she may have a tumor in her stomach.

Oh, heck, no...! Just burst into tears! :(

At 6ish this evening we took her to the vet. We saw a different vet - a lady - than our usual guy.

We explained our story and she had a feel and listened to her heart. She said that judging by what we said, coupled with her observations, that Scooter had something wrong that we have no cure for. She could tell there was something in her abdomen and fluid around her lungs.

The decision was made that the best thing was to put her to sleep. Gilby stayed in the room with her, but I just couldn't.

We are going to have her cremated and we will take her ashes and scatter them at the canalside in Shropshire, where we first got her.

• Like 1

At 6ish this evening we took her to the vet. We saw a different vet - a lady - than our usual guy.

We explained our story and she had a feel and listened to her heart. She said that judging by what we said, coupled with her observations, that Scooter had something wrong that we have no cure for. She could tell there was something in her abdomen and fluid around her lungs.

The decision was made that the best thing was to put her to sleep. Gilby stayed in the room with her, but I just couldn't.

We are going to have her cremated and we will take her ashes and scatter them at the canalside in Shropshire, where we first got her.

:( :hug2: I'm sorry Lyndsey...

Edited by LittleRushmonkey
  • Like 1

:( . I couldn't even take our sweet dog Gordie we had for 15 years when she was put to sleep almost 5 years ago now. I am so sorry this has happened and understand how you feel... :hug2:
  • Like 1

:( :hug2: I'm sorry Lyndsey...

:( . I couldn't even take our sweet dog Gordie we had for 15 years when she was put to sleep almost 5 years ago now. I am so sorry this has happened and understand how you feel... :hug2:

Thank you guys. :( :hug2:

• Like 1

Thank you, Blueschica.

:hug2:

• Like 1

I'm so very sorry, Lyndsey, I really am. I'm totally heartbroken for both you and Gilby. Am in tears now. Thinking of you both. :hug2:

Rest in peace, sweet, darling, gorgeous Scooter. :rose:

:angel:

• Like 1

:hug2: to you and Gilby. I'm really sorry this happened to you. That sounds like a lovely place for her to be at rest- R.I.P. sweetie Scooter :rose:

• Like 1

I'm so, so sorry to hear this, Lyndsey. My condolences to you and Gilby :hug2:

• Like 1

Lyndsey,

My sincerest condolences,

My heart breaks for your loss.

My prayers are for you, Gilby and a speedy journey to the great mouse chase in the sky for dear Scooter...

:hug2: :angel:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Sorry for your loss. :rose:

My dog is 13. All though she seems ok in general. She has her bad days and her eyes are going bad. I have to take her to the vet on Friday. I want an honest opinion about how much longer she has.

• Like 1

My dog is 13. All though she seems ok in general. She has her bad days and her eyes are going bad. I have to take her to the vet on Friday. I want an honest opinion about how much longer she has.

For your doggie - :hug2:

• Like 1

Thanks,

When the time comes it won't be good at all. We have done every thing together.

Edited by troutman

Thanks,

When the time comes it won't be good at all. We have done every thing together.

:hug2: for you too

• Like 1

I'm so very sorry, Lyndsey, I really am. I'm totally heartbroken for both you and Gilby. Am in tears now. Thinking of you both. :hug2:

Rest in peace, sweet, darling, gorgeous Scooter. :rose:

:angel:

I'm so, so sorry to hear this, Lyndsey. My condolences to you and Gilby :hug2:

Lyndsey,

My sincerest condolences,

My heart breaks for your loss.

My prayers are for you, Gilby and a speedy journey to the great mouse chase in the sky for dear Scooter...

:hug2: :angel:

:hug2: to you and Gilby. I'm really sorry this happened to you. That sounds like a lovely place for her to be at rest- R.I.P. sweetie Scooter :rose:

Thank you everyone for your condolences! They mean a great deal to us! :hug2:

• Like 3