Wow, another leg of the tour!!!

jacob's ladder

QUOTE (jacob's ladder @ Nov 23 2010, 04:04 PM)
Wow, I just got an email this morning & heard Rush is playing in Europe next spring!! Are tickets available & if so, are they expensive? Thanks!

Sheesh...don't get people started! It's Neil's fault, really... eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (jacob's ladder @ Nov 23 2010, 10:04 PM)
Wow, I just got an email this morning & heard Rush is playing in Europe next spring!! Are tickets available & if so, are they expensive? Thanks!

have you been in orbit or something?

QUOTE (jacob's ladder @ Nov 23 2010, 04:04 PM)

Anyhoo. Back to reality.

Have a look around this section of the forum. Ticket price is a hot topic, heated debate, personal insults yada yada yada.

By now I expect you'll have made your own decision as to whether to go for tickets and hopefully have got some online.

QUOTE (Roger Goldsmith @ Nov 26 2010, 05:19 AM)
QUOTE (Finding IT @ Nov 24 2010, 07:06 AM)
Expense is a relative term. I can tell you that "The Time Machine Tour" is a fine value.

piss off you fat tw**,,, we are being ripped off,,, fact

While very expensive, I dont know that I can say "ripped off." In the US, Ill gage the price against how much it costs to go to a sporting event or a theater event, and the price (reg tickets, no tthe VIP thingy I bought) is more or less commensurate with that (the same as the cost of a good seat to a hockey game or to the theater) ---- but comparing to *other rock acts* I do wonder the pricing, but there are other acts that charge that much.

QUOTE (Roger Goldsmith @ Nov 26 2010, 05:19 AM)
QUOTE (Finding IT @ Nov 24 2010, 07:06 AM)
Expense is a relative term. I can tell you that "The Time Machine Tour" is a fine value.

piss off you fat tw**,,, we are being ripped off,,, fact

Roger? Are we having a bad day?

I know Finding IT is rubbing you the wrong way for some reason but he's not breaking any rules here. You need to cool it.